Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bra store in Cleveland

amother
Denim

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 4:49 pm
Does anyone know of a place in Cleveland that sells bras: specifically for larger chested women?

Thanks.

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Jun 01 2016, 10:09 pm
Bump. Anyone?

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 10:54 pm
Come on there has to be someone here that has a recommendation.. Please??

greenfire

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:03 pm
try lane bryant they are generally for the more voluptuous woman

does macy's not carry large sizes ?

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:32 pm
I'm *ahem* large and always buy my bras at Macy's in UH (the one by Target). If I know you, I'm happy to go bra shopping with you. If I don't know you, pm me and we can be friends and not tell everyone we met by discussing where to buy bras. But yeah, another of my large friends suggested I try Lane Bryant too and I might at some point but for now I like Macy's.

You could also order online but getting the right size without trying on can be tricky.

nacs

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 7:51 am
Best place to go is Nordstrom!!

nacs

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 8:33 am
Best place to go is Nordstrom!!

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 4:21 pm
Thanks everyone! Totally didn't realize Macy's had big sizes. I just ordered one online so we will see how that works out!

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 10:40 pm
Are there any speciality bra stores in the area (I.e shops that specialize in intimate apparel... that has large sizes!!)

I went to Macy's and the salesperson was not very knowledgeable. I have a lot of questions about fit and comfort and she did not seem to know very much information. I'm at a loss for what to do, I hate bra shopping to begin with but especially when I don't easily know what size I am!

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 26 2016, 2:38 pm
there are ways to measure yourself

http://www.realsimple.com/beau.....-size

if not you can try on different size bras until you find one that fits going up & down cup sizes & width sizes - starting with the size that is on your body ... go to marshall's as they are cheaper than macy's ... or lane bryant ... unless either of them have a buy 1 get 1 sale

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Dec 26 2016, 3:38 pm
I'm here for over 15 years and there's no place. I make sure to buy when in lkwd or New York . I sometime repurchase online the same styles, if I need.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Dec 26 2016, 4:00 pm
There is a place in legacy village but I wasn't too impressed with them. Dillard's has someone who does it also. But nothing like the frum places in the New York area

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Dec 26 2016, 8:45 pm
So unfortunate!! I'm very frustrated :/. Thanks for the size chart. A big part of my problem is that my breast size will be changing in the coming months (I'm expecting B"H) and don't know how much my size will be changing.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jan 24 2017, 1:34 pm
I just wanted to share in case anyone else has this question... I went to Nordstrom and was very happy with the result. The person I consulted with sized me, brought me bras to try on, and seemed very knowledgeable. Very unlike my experience at Macy's which could have been a fluke: the person helping me didn't want me to take off my shirt (therefore probably not getting a totally accurate size), and hadn't the first clue about shopping for bras during pregnancy. I had left Macy's more confused than when I went in, but my experience at Nordstrom gave me comfort and confidence.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Jan 24 2017, 2:44 pm
Simchas opened a lingerie department. she didn't advertise but made a special room for it and it's beautiful. her seamstress can do alterations and convert to nursing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics