Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Still time! Join hike2help or apply for its camp scholarship

Yael

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 12:15 pm
There are a limited number of spots available on the hike2help triathlon which will take place on July 20, 2016 in Narrowsburg NY.

The event is a Triathlon which includes biking five miles from Camp Sternberg to Indian Cliffs, then hiking down Indian Cliffs, and canoeing down the Delaware.

Hike2help is a fundraiser in memory of Rabbi Greenwald, designed to raise $ for the Camp Sternberg Scholarship Fund. ‎ Money in the Camp Sternberg Scholarship Fund is used towards camp fees for needy and deserving campers.

For more information regarding the triathlon and/or to sign up or sponsor a hiker, please visit ihike2help.com.

From the $ already raised through this initiative, there are a few scholarship funds available to eligible applicants (Camp Sternberg, trip 2 only).

For more information regarding applicant eligibility, please email ‎ihike2help@gmail.com

Sponsored Post

S11

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 10:22 pm
I want to go a so badly! If only to relive sternberg for another day. I wish that seasons was not catering the bbq. It would make it more authentic if we were each allowed two French fries lol. Who's coming?!

harriet

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 8:26 am
S11 wrote:
I want to go a so badly! If only to relive sternberg for another day. I wish that seasons was not catering the bbq. It would make it more authentic if we were each allowed two French fries lol. Who's coming?!

I don't remember french fries at all at the cookouts, but I do remember francosz donuts!!!

There's a list of hikers on the webpage (if you click on "sponsor a hiker" on the homepage, it lists whoever's signed up)...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics