Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Thank you for not speaking Loshon Hora about me today

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 7:43 pm
Thank you for not speaking Loshon Hora about me today. I am davening that Hashem should bless you with everything good. I don't know what to do about the rest of the world who is still making up loads of garbage about me.

sourstix

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 8:19 pm
I could identify with you op. Have been in that position too. And you know what at a certain point people stop talking and move on and find something else to talk about

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 9:24 pm
Op, I have been going through this too and I know how painful it is. Since it seems to happen to most people when they are already going through hard times, it has the effect of depriving you of support you should have. The only thing I can say that's any help is that by the end of this process you will know who your real friends/relatives are. The ones who stick with you are people you can count on. With time I hope you (and I) can just not care about the ones who believe the loshon hora. Good luck and sending hugs.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 12:34 am
I learned that I lots of true friends but I also have quite a few half friends. I'm trying so hard to stay under the radar and avoid my neighborhood whenever possible.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 8:49 am
amother wrote:
Thank you for not speaking Loshon Hora about me today. I am davening that Hashem should bless you with everything good. I don't know what to do about the rest of the world who is still making up loads of garbage about me.

I'm sorry for what you're going through and b'h I can't relate, but I wanted to commend you on your wonderful and correct attitude.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 8:59 am
It is sooo sad when one is going through hardships marriage kids parnossa etc. and people having a heyday talking about it. Let's show the person how much we empathy we have by keeping quiet and just lending support

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 1:59 pm
Thank you for pointing out how important this is. For me I couldn't show my face in shul over Shavuos, due to similar worries.

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 2:21 pm
Op, I really admire you and how you wish the talkers only good. I am not as forgiving as you. When I see the pain the talk causes my daughter, who have suffered so much in the past few years, I can't just wish the person who started it well. I don't wish him bad either, but I can't help but believe that HKBH sees the people who hurt His children and he judges.

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 7:27 am
oh yes...going through this too right now , "very nice" to have this in addition to the original struggles&suffering.instead of at least a little bit of support. it pushed me away from yidishkeit too...

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 8:27 am
I wish there was a way to make the talkers stop and think of the harm they are doing. I wish they would read this thread. So so much pain.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational