Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Cell phone carrier w/ best reception NY

What Cell Phone carrier has best reception in Flatbush?
ATT  
 42%  [ 3 ]
Sprint  
 57%  [ 4 ]
Metro PCS  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cricket  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

courage2218

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 10:03 pm
I am looking to buy a new smartphone. I'm looking for recommendations of a good device (smartphone) and am wondering what cell carriers have best reception in Brooklyn (flatbush). Are there any carriers that get subway reception? I am looking to switch away from Verizon. I have very little experience with recent smartphones as I have had a dumb phone for the past several months.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 10:58 pm
If cost is the reason you're switching, tell that to verizon customer service. I know people who have gotten better rates because they said they were switching due to cost. Not sure how much that will get you but it's worth a try, if you were otherwise satisfied.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:02 pm
For coverage Verizon is generally regarded as the best. If you're looking to save money, T-Mobile is the cheapest of the national carriers and should be perfectly fine for Flatbush (rural areas is where they're weaker).

tweety1

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 1:14 pm
T-mobile is terrible! We just switched from sprint to t-mobile cuz of costs and it was a BAD decision! Service sucks!

smileforamile

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 9:11 pm
Delete

Last edited by smileforamile on Mon, Feb 11 2019, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mrs. Annie

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 12:09 am
Have you looked into Total Wireless? They run on the Verizon network, prepaid, and cheap. $35 unlmd talk & text w/ 5 GB data.

Redbird

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 9:50 am
Cricket uses ATT service, so its the same reception. But because its prepaid theres probably no roaming, which doesn't really matter.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics