Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Which brand pony holders?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Jun 26 2016, 8:30 pm
I have thin hair. Lately my hair is escaping the tight pony that I make. I hate how that looks with a snood - it is even visible when I wear a shaitel for many hours. I don't think this was a problem for me 10 yrs ago. So it must be that I am not using a good brand of pony tail holders. Such a simple purchase .... what is the best one? (I tried a wig grip but felt so uncomfortable - way too tight for me.)

flmommy

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 4:46 am
I don't know exactly what they are called but goody makes a really skinny hair band with no metal piece. That's what I like.!

ChutzPAh

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 5:00 am
Another vote for goody! Won't use anything else.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 6:48 am
flmommy wrote:
I don't know exactly what they are called but goody makes a really skinny hair band with no metal piece. That's what I like.!

Do you still like them? They obviously changed the formula of the Ouchless elastics two/three years ago, and I'm just not happy with them anymore. They are now disposable, and will even snap while wearing them and there were times that we were out in the street when they snapped and had no replacement handy. Previously, I used to replace my elastics because, being so small, they were easily lost or thrown out. Now, they are replaced because after one use they are rarely ever reusable. I would love a better replacement. When I originally noticed the issue, I emailed Goody with my complaints, and they mailed me three complimentary packages. But honestly, three packages of the new version does not come close to one package of the old version. I just came across an ad in the frum weeklies this week of a new product, Peony Hair Care hair elastics, that I'd love to try. Hope it's better than Goody.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics