Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelorette Andi
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 2:28 am
I like josh. He's cute
Am I the only one who can't stand andi?
She controls everything! I feel like she's so emasculating. Wudnt wanna b married to her ever!!

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:15 am
amother wrote:
Wait until you see After The Final Rose, 21:45 (21 minutes, 45 seconds in)

Do you feel Nick was right to ask this question or do you feel Andi was right in responding, "that's below the belt"?

I'm on Camp Nick.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 9:29 am
amother wrote:
Do you feel Nick was right to ask this question or do you feel Andi was right in responding, "that's below the belt"?

I'm on Camp Nick.

I think it's fantastic that he asked, and she owed him an honest answer.
He tried many times to speak to her privately, and she refused to see him. This was his only opportunity to ask what was clearly an important question to him. He hesitated, but he knew he needed to know.
She signed up to do this show. She understands that private, intimate moments will be on national television.

And frankly, all criticisms of Nick lose legitimacy when Josh made that joke about trying to make her pregnant!

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 11:18 am
Imagine the twist if she'd get engaged to Josh, then find out a month later that she's pregnant from Nick..... embarrassed

Anyway, diff Amother here, I HATE josh, I really do. I hate nick too.
I thought Andi was smarter than keeping those 2 last.
She had so many good guys there.

I hope theyre happy together.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 11:42 am
You know the show is scripted, right? (They admit this, so I'm not just assuming)

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:17 pm
I agree, I hate Nick. I understand why he asked about that. But that's part of his overanalyzing e/th (tha'ts what she had said she doesn't like about their relationship). I still like Marcus most. Josh is cuter than I originally thought but he's too much, comes across as overbearing IDK. And marquel was such a mentch about the blackie issue I was really impressed, and andrew such a shm#ck!

vintagebknyc

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:19 pm
amother wrote:
I agree, I hate Nick. I understand why he asked about that. But that's part of his overanalyzing e/th (tha'ts what she had said she doesn't like about their relationship). I still like Marcus most. Josh is cuter than I originally thought but he's too much, comes across as overbearing IDK. And marquel was such a mentch about the blackie issue I was really impressed, and andrew such a shm#ck!

emphasis mine.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:23 pm
amother wrote:

I think Josh has ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). That's why he talks superfast. I don't think he is overbearing, though. I do think that is why is so overly affectionate (the need to constantly move) and why he is oblivious to the fact that Andi is self-centered.

On the other hand, his ADD is part of the reason he is so good at sports because he has that need to constantly move.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:59 pm
amother wrote:
You know the show is scripted, right? (They admit this, so I'm not just assuming)

No not exactly scripted, but heavily edited to make you think and feel what they want you to.
I do think Nick was very invested in her and I think that she was not empathetic enough to him on the ATFR. She could have shown a little more compassion.
Did she lead him on? I don't think too far. I mean this is what the show is. You are almost equally in love with both final guys and then you choose who you are more in love with. But I'm sure she liked them both. So she didn't just lead him on without really feeling it.
It was kind of nasty to say in his face no I never loved you. That probably hurt him the most and prompted the below the belt comment.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 1:33 pm
amother wrote:
No not exactly scripted, but heavily edited to make you think and feel what they want you to.
I do think Nick was very invested in her and I think that she was not empathetic enough to him on the ATFR. She could have shown a little more compassion.
Did she lead him on? I don't think too far. I mean this is what the show is. You are almost equally in love with both final guys and then you choose who you are more in love with. But I'm sure she liked them both. So she didn't just lead him on without really feeling it.
It was kind of nasty to say in his face no I never loved you. That probably hurt him the most and prompted the below the belt comment.

Producer Mike Fleiss has come out and said the show is scripted. Google it. (It's also on the bachelor wiki, and realitysteve.com--where you will get spoilers, so don't go if you don't want to know stuff!)

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 1:46 pm
amother wrote:

Correction: Andi made the "that's below the belt" comment.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 2:09 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
emphasis mine.
im the poster. u obviously didn't watch the show cuz that's what they discuss...

amother

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 1:06 am
amother wrote:
I read the spoilers so no suprises for me! But I won't spoil it here.
Didn't watch yet tonight's episode.
All along I didn't like Nick he was weird but after hometowns I can really see him being a great husband.
Chris rocks! He is so classy and proper. But totally not for her. Many are rooting for him to be next bachelor but personally I think he's too good for the show. Not for him.

Watching Week 5. He is too smug to participate in mime group date, and acts smug around other guys. Really annoying. Maybe he is manipulative. Maybe he asked the question to Andi after the Rose just to humiliate her in public?

amother

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 11:52 pm
Watching After The Final Rose again. Andi's mother is part of the problem. Instead of explaining to Andi, "This a show, stupid. She wasn't allowed to narrow her choice down to one until the last minute, stupid" she reinforces the idea that he is entitled to have his questions answered????

This is a show, stupid Nick. She was obligated by her contract to date two guys until the very last rose ceremony. What answers do you want? She is engaged to another man. Why pursue it?

Nick apparently takes after his mother in being very insecure and not seeing the big picture.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 07 2014, 12:40 am
Chris Harrison says to Nick, "Do you think Andi made a mistake?"

Nick's feeble answer: "It's not fair to answer..." Huh? Then ends off with "I'll always wonder about what could have been and the connection we had." He needs a psychiatrist.

In his mind, he had that connection. Andi was not as cheerful when she was with him as she was with Josh. Anybody could have told him this and given him the closure. I think the show should have paid to get him serious help.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 3:14 pm
So, this thread is old. But it popped up in related threads when I read the post about watching the show when pregnant.

I'm the OP of this thread. I'm laughing at myself how I was so into it. I really thought they'd work out. Haha!

So much has happened since then.

Anyone heard that Josh is being on bachelor in paradise? I'm a little disappointed. I thought he was a decent guy!

Marcus and Lacy split. Kaitlyn and Sean still together. Sean and Catherine are having a baby. Love Ben and Lauren I hope they last.

Oh why do I waste time on this?!?!

FineOrthodox

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 4:36 pm
Marcus and Lacey split??

Love Ben and Lauren too, let's see what will happen to JoJo...

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 5:16 pm
FineOrthodox wrote:
Marcus and Lacey split??

Yup! Turns out they were never even legally married.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 8:44 pm
My faves are still Jade and Tanner. Hope they last.

FineOrthodox

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 10:12 pm
Wow, that's interesting news about Marcus and Lacey. Phew.. What a world we live in lol

Love love Tanner and Jade Heart
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics