Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Who will win? Jerrold Nadler or Oliver Rosenberg?

Who will win? Jerrold Nadler or Oliver Rosenberg?
Jerrold Nadler  
 71%  [ 10 ]
Oliver Rosenberg  
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Mevater

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 8:08 am
Lots of issues.

Lots of media attention. Lots of literature mailed, and robo calls to vote and not to vote.

Who will win?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 8:28 am
Do you want to know who will win or who I vote for? They are not one and the same Smile

Mevater

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 8:36 am
ra_mom wrote:
Do you want to know who will win or who I vote for? They are not one and the same Smile

I want to know who Imamothers think will win. One vote is one vote. Winning is winning.

Mevater

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 8:42 pm
Have any Chassidishe or RW schools sent out fliers endorsing Oliver Rosenberg?

Personally Israel counts higher to me than the lifestyle any candidate chooses and I think Mr Rosenberg will be better for Israel.

doctorima

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 8:49 pm
Nadler is the incumbent with name recognition, endorsements, and lots more money he spent on advertising. It will be a very low turnout primary, so I'd assume he'll prevail.

hotmom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 9:33 pm
What I love most with these elections is that the candidates suddenly become Reb Eliezer Rozenberg..... and we are literally forced to vote for an openly gay candidate.

Mevater

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 9:47 pm
hotmom wrote:
What I love most with these elections is that the candidates suddenly become Reb Eliezer Rozenberg..... and we are literally forced to vote for an openly gay candidate.

Whether the candidate is gay himself or not, any Democratic politician has to be as pro-gay as he can be, if he wants to get elected in NYC. I assume Nadler voted pro-gay for years. So to me, I felt its time for Nadler to say goodbye because of his Iran vote, endangering Israel. But the Manhattan's West Siders decided this election and "pro-Iran being a nuclear power and Israel is now endangered Nadler" is in. Rolling Eyes

Clarissa

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 10:36 pm
I voted for Nadler. Among other issues, Rosenberg is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

http://gothamist.com/2016/06/2.....t.php

Mevater

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 11:22 pm
Clarissa wrote:
I voted for Nadler. Among other issues, Rosenberg is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

So Ive heard as well, but the thought of even the slightest degree of increased danger to Israel sickens me, and now Israel is definitely in greater danger, thanks to Nadler's and others' votes. Why say Thank You to him with a vote?

fmt4

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 11:36 pm
Clarissa wrote:

http://gothamist.com/2016/06/2.....t.php

Omg! So cringeworthy! I can't believe he actually attributed that quote to Hamilton! Maybe a joke?

Clarissa

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 12:04 am
Mevater wrote:
So Ive heard as well, but the thought of even the slightest degree of increased danger to Israel sickens me, and now Israel is definitely in greater danger, thanks to Nadler's and others' votes. Why say Thank You to him with a vote?
I find the prospect of electing people of questionable intelligence to be scary and dangerous, but everyone has to vote according to his or her beliefs.

Mevater

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 12:59 am
Clarissa wrote:
I find the prospect of electing people of questionable intelligence to be scary and dangerous, but everyone has to vote according to his or her beliefs.

True. Unfortunately there was no one else running.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 2:38 am
Mevater wrote:
Have any Chassidishe or RW schools sent out fliers endorsing Oliver Rosenberg? .

Schools endorse candidates?

imasoftov

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 2:39 am
hotmom wrote:

?

Mevater

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 4:53 am
imasoftov wrote:
Schools endorse candidates?

Schools send home literature singing the praises of one of the candidates, urging the parents to vote for that candidate.

lech lecha08

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 4:20 pm
I live in Israel and don't know who these people are but last week's Mishpacha had 2 ads: one pro-Rosenberg and one anti-Nadler
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics