Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Dead mouse in my Washing machine!!

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 10:26 pm
Opened my Washing machine to get the clean clothes out and there was a dead mouse! Haven't seen mice here since last year im freaked out!

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 10:35 pm
in a regular home??? This sounds like the country. ewww! I feel so bad for you!!!

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 10:37 pm
I live in an apartment building

nywife

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 10:39 pm
Oh, hell no.

zaq

Post Thu, Jun 30 2016, 12:51 pm
Is this a vent or are you asking for advice? And if the latter, what is your question? I am NOT going there to dispose of the remains for you.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jun 30 2016, 1:34 pm
Gross!!!!!!

Last edited by amother on Thu, Jul 11 2019, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

tweety1

Post Thu, Jun 30 2016, 6:29 pm
Welcome to the club although that I didn't have yet

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Jun 30 2016, 7:57 pm
This is one of the very few things I don't miss about the city.

Please call your landlord. Or if you own call an exterminator.

My landlords just said "it can't be" and so my husband and a neighbor tried to fill all holes with steal wool and that foam spray. We kept on taking turns who got to have the mice. At one point they died in the bathroom. We found out they are UNDER the washer drier because the smell was unbearable.

Another time we had traps out EVERWHERE overnight. and We put them away during the day. I wouldn't handle a mouse on a trap myself.... So one nice day I came home and saw we forgot one trap amd what do you think??? A squeaking mouse.
I went wild. My husband was at least 45 minutes away and couldn't leave work. My dad was out of the country. My neighbor was away. And my brother offered to come take it out but he was in the other end of Brooklyn. Neanwhile I kept yelling and threading the mouse to sit and not speak or "I'll kill you" now I rotfl when I think about it. All along YELLING t the top of my lungs.... But then I was shaking.

Finally my very kind bil walked up to my 5th floor walk up and took care of it. He left and I cried.
Not much later other things with the apt weren't ok and we just said "this is it". We found an apartment writhing 10 and a week later we moved. Burich shepitrani!

I had to share LOL

Now back to you. Can your husband take it out?
Then rinse the clothes on cold a few times and rehash. Yuck.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics