Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Please recommend us from where to get our kitchen - NY

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 12:58 pm
We are about to build our house and are interested in hearing reviews on who does kitchens. We want wood cabinets of great quality and probably granite counters but are not sure of our options yet. And great customer service. Please post your reviews how you made your kitchen. We are located close to Monsey. Thanks

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 1:25 pm
I've heard excellent things about Kitchen Cupboards.
The owner used to work at a different place and he designed and installed my kitchen. He did a beautiful job. This was around 10 years ago. I know quite a few people that used him in the past few years(once he went out on his own) and were thrilled.
He's located in Brooklyn.

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 9:41 pm
Why and with what specifically are you happy about them?
Any more recommendations?

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 10:35 pm
if u r near monsey I would recommend kitchen gallery. I know a lot of people who were happy with her.
I have a kitchen from ultimate kitchens and it was a HUGE mistake. I would not use them ever again.
I used imperial for granite. they were soso. not 100% happy either.
I know people who were happy with passoni granite.

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 11:09 pm
I'm using Tristate Kitchens I. Williamsburg. The designer mikki eisenberger has endless patience. She redid the layout countless times. Their cabinetry ranges in all price ranges. I'm doing part custom part stock to keep the costs within budget. The prices include hardware and installation. They also offer granite. I have no time to run around for anything. Overall very happy. I didn't do installation yet, but know people who used them and we're happy.

spring chick

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 3:09 am
I used Kitchen Connections and was really happy with them. Easy to reach and all.
I know they travel as well so monsey area won't be an issue.
Their number is 7184350909
And email is kitchenconnections@gmail.com
Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen