Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Good and large washer and dryer

L K

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 4:12 pm
Looking for a good quality large capacity washer and dryer. What do you recommend?

Any difference between top and front loaders?

Those who are petite what do you think about pedestals? I'd rather leave space on top, though they probably do make it easy to place and remove laundry.

What do you all think?

Thanks

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 4:20 pm
I love the LG front loader set. I personally like them side by side with no pedestal as I use the surface on top to fold the laundry.

studying_torah

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 5:39 pm
I have an LG top loader, with no agitator, and I regret it every time I do laundry. It started ruining my clothes after only a few months of ownership. Neither LG, nor the local appliance store is willing to fix it.

doublemama

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 7:31 pm
studying_torah wrote:
I have an LG top loader, with no agitator, and I regret it every time I do laundry. It started ruining my clothes after only a few months of ownership. Neither LG, nor the local appliance store is willing to fix it.

What was it doing to your clothing ? Stretching it out? I was looking at the LG top loader for purchase myself.

L K

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 10:06 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I love the LG front loader set. I personally like them side by side with no pedestal as I use the surface on top to fold the laundry.

How long have you had them for, and if they're good what's the model?

L K

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 10:07 pm
studying_torah wrote:

Is it that huge 5.7 cu ft one? I wonder if it's a particular model or all lg top washers?

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 10:08 pm
Same. Lg front loader. With pedastals.

L K

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 10:18 pm
I've just read on other threads that you must leave the front loader door open to avoid odors. I feel it's not too safe though...

studying_torah

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 11:26 pm
Not sure the size, but it's big.
It was great for 6 months, but then, terrible.
It tears clothes, towels are shredded and it leaves stains that look like oil all over the clothes, but the company claims there's no oil inside and won't repair it.
I bought it in a local jewish store and hoped they'd be honest enough to repair it, buy they refused.
I cant afford to replace it, so im stuck w lots of ruined things.

L K

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 11:31 pm
Studying Torah, sorry, I feel so bad for you.

studying_torah

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 11:32 pm
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars