Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Rabbi Meilich Biderman from E"Y

Carmen Luna

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 7:19 pm
I'm just wondering if anyone else on Imamother heard about him. He is such a huge tzaddik and is such an inspiration to thousands of people. He goes all out to help his fellow jew regardless of his/her affiliation, to such extremes. I've heard alot of 1st hand stories from him. It's so refreshing to have such a tzaddik in our generation.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 7:21 pm
Dh was close with him as a bochur and ate at his house. If you like him that much I think he has someone translate his weekly Torah into English and sent out via email- its called Torah wellsprings (I think)

Carmen Luna

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 7:32 pm
amother wrote:
Dh was close with him as a bochur and ate at his house. If you like him that much I think he has someone translate his weekly Torah into English and sent out via email- its called Torah wellsprings (I think)

I read it every week. DH was very close to him as a bochur and is still very close. He goes to him a few times a year, and collects alot of money for his charitable funds. Reb Meilich distributes over 1.5 million dollars for tzedakka annually. And doesnt keep a penny for himself.

sourstix

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 9:16 pm
His name sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard his name from. It's so nice to hear something positive for a change. Is he rav somewhere? Does he have a yeshiva?

sunshine5

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 10:53 pm
Does anyone know if there is a way to get in touch with him from New York?

cnc

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 11:35 pm
My dh also used to eat by him on Shabbos when he was a bochur in Eretz Yisroel. That was before anyone had heard of him. There were only 10-15 people eating there. Now he has hundreds of people that come to him.

My dh always says what a tzadik and what a 'real person" he is. There are not too many people like him.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 11:36 pm
How can I get his weekly emails? I have heard they are very inspiring

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 2:31 am
[quote="cnc"]My dh also used to eat by him on Shabbos when he was a bochur in Eretz Yisroel. That was before anyone had heard of him. There were only 10-15 people eating there. Now he has hundreds of people that come to him.

My dh always says what a tzadik and what a 'real person" he is. There are not too many people like him.[/q

I wonder if I know you. My husband was also from the first 10 people. He used to eat by him when he was bachur about 14 years ago. He was an amazing connection with him.
He's a real down to earth person. when I got married eight years ago my husband used to call him for different issues I was always amazed how down to earth he was and explained to my husband my point of view.

Carmen Luna

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 9:19 am
Hey, amothers! If your husbands were there in the beginning years, the our dh's DEFINITELY know each other!
Btw, the rebbetzin is also a very special woman! She is the epitome of Eizer kenegdo. She reveres her husband tremendously, my husband speaks to her all the time and helps her.

Carmen Luna

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 9:33 am
sunshine5 wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to get in touch with him from New York?

He's extremely hard top get through to.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 11:44 am
amother wrote:
How can I get his weekly emails? I have heard they are very inspiring

Anyone?

workaholicmama

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 5:28 pm
Bhashgacha pratis I heard today in the pool 2 ladies discussing his shiurim. They are available on kol halashon.

Carmen Luna

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 5:37 pm
the ones on kol halashon are probably only in yiddish as thats his language.

Carmen Luna

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 5:39 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone?

http://www.parshasheets.com/

Check the link
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics