Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
New Viznitz development in Lakewood

Yiddes

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 4:13 pm
Does anyone know where this new development is? What's the name or street ?
Also can anyone share a good real state agent familiar at working with chassidish families?
Waiting for a kind response ! 😊

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 4:52 pm
Not chassidish here, but I think the agent most chassidim use is Imperial. I don't know anything about the new Viznitz development, sorry.

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 5:05 pm
Asher Brodt at Imperial works with a lot of chassidish families.

freedomseek

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 5:29 pm
It's on locust st and long sold out

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 5:58 pm
No its not.
I saw it still advertized. Call efraim feder from imperial. super nice guy and very honest. I dealt with him many times. really good. call. 347-628-6565

its on locust off new hampshire. and down the road to harmony/belz passed the 70

sourstix

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 6:00 pm
Please get your kids into school before you sign contract. its very hard to get in.

Carmen Luna

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 7:10 pm
It's on Locust and there is houses available. By the way, if you want to be close to Viznitz then they are building a new development right across, nicer duplexes for the same crowd. And I suggest Efraim Feder as well. He lives in Belz and is a very nice fellow

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 7:28 pm
Carmen which place is sold across from Locust?

Yiddes

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 7:31 pm
Carmen Luna wrote:
It's on Locust and there is houses available. By the way, if you want to be close to Viznitz then they are building a new development right across, nicer duplexes for the same crowd. And I suggest Efraim Feder as well. He lives in Belz and is a very nice fellow

The new development is across the locust st.one or across from viznitz shul?

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 7:39 pm
Right now there is a non jewish complex called New Hampshire commons right across. Further down locust there is a gym then rose ct and the woodbine. On the same side there is Covington village and another non jewish community. I just don't know about what Carmen is talking about.
There is no viznitz shul here. When locust opens there will be one.
Also locust grove is having a shul for Belz and viznitz. So there will be 2 minyanim.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 7:46 pm
Yiddes your mixing stuff up. Locust grove is the new Belz/viznitz developemnt. And there are other chasidish that bought there. Locust grove is on locust st. There is no other shul on locust as of now. There is however a minyan in the back of locust grove in someone s house. It's on Isabella.checkout the map and it will be very clear.

Yiddes

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 8:14 pm
amother wrote:
Right now there is a non jewish complex called New Hampshire commons right across. Further down locust there is a gym then rose ct and the woodbine. On the same side there is Covington village and another non jewish community. I just don't know about what Carmen is talking about.
There is no viznitz shul here. When locust opens there will be one.
Also locust grove is having a shul for Belz and viznitz. So there will be 2 minyanim.

So the one on 1501 Clifton avenue under harav yaakov twersky is not viznitz???

Yiddes

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 8:18 pm
Carmen Luna wrote:

I called Efroyim fedder but he doesn't seem to know of the development on locust 😕
Do you know of anybody else who does know?

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 10:11 am
[quote="Yiddes"]So the one on 1501 Clifton avenue under harav yaakov twersky is not viznitz???[/quote]

so clifton is very far from locust. I dont know about rav twersky I can ask. but maybe you know better then me. please put in clifton and locust on the map and see they are pretty far from from each other its about 10-15 drive and fast driving. clifton is the middle of lakewood and locust is the other end closer to toms river.

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 10:14 am
If feder doesnt know then its probably people talking about it. but not actually happening. he is in real estate and knows the area very well. the only thing I can tell you about is the new developement on locust. there is another deverlopement opening by the golf course and its going to be duplexes. so some belzer bought there. obviously its just a contract till the house gets built up. then when the house is built you apply for mortgage and go to closing. if your interested in the developement in the golf course that is near harmony then ask feder.

just to clarify. the next developement around this area that your talking about is near harmony/belz. there is a golf course down the road from harmony and its being sold now. if you look on the map you will see a golf course thats where it will be imyh'

if your looking to be near viznitz specifically cause thats what it sounds like then buy by locust grove. I am not familiar with a viznitzer dayan here in lakewood but that doesnt mean anything. lakewood is really big and I dont know a lot. maybe some more chasidish people that live in lakewood can help out.

sky

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 10:44 am
amother wrote:
so clifton is very far from locust. I dont know about rav twersky I can ask. but maybe you know better then me. please put in clifton and locust on the map and see they are pretty far from from each other its about 10-15 drive and fast driving. clifton is the middle of lakewood and locust is the other end closer to toms river.

clifton turns into Ceder bridge which goes all the way to the ocean.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating