Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Whatever happened to the iran nuclear deal?

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 7:18 pm
I believed bibi when he talked about the mortal danger israel would be in if the U.S. agreed to lift sanctions and do a deal with iran. To be honest I don't understand the deal or it's potential ramifications but I do know that bibi said around 16 months ago that this deal would put israel in grave danger. Now that 16 months have passed, was it true? Did something else happen in the past 16 months? Israel doesnt appear to be in any greater danger from iran then it was 16 months ago. Iran is really no different than any of the arab countries in the region in that the destruction of israel is their number 1 goal but they don't have the means to do it. Has anything changed? Plz educate me. Thank you.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 7:31 pm
I don't know much, but from following a little bit, it seems that one of the projected and hoped for outcomes was that more moderate politicians would be voted into office, often in influential roles, and that seems to have happened by the last elections as a direct result of the deal

wiki

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 8:26 pm
The "more moderate leadership" in Iran was elected before the deal passed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics