Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
French Terrorist Attack- Imamothers okay?

WhatFor

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 12:43 am
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this yet again. Sending love. Please check in and let us know if you're okay.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 12:51 am
Terrible!!! I heard five yidden were injured. One is critical.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 11:03 am
84 human beings, all made in Hashem's image, are dead. Many more injured, or in severe shock.

The murderer was named Mohamed. Why does the world keep acting surprised?

Chayalle

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 12:03 pm
It's absolutely shocking. That a truck could be used for such a massive attack. And bystanders in France are not armed to eliminate the perpetrator more quickly.

sourstix

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 3:52 pm
I am shocked. no there is no amount that will make me used to this type of barbarism. there is no excuse for this. and whats up with the french govt. they dont do anything to bring this to a stop.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 3:53 pm
Imamother's, please let us know that you and your families are OK Hug

DrMom

Post Sat, Jul 16 2016, 3:17 pm
The Daily Mail's (ever-controversial) Katie Hopkins wrote about the attack:

Quote:
Mohamed took a truck and drove it into men, women and children celebrating Bastille day in Nice. He killed 84.

And the most sickening thing of all - worse than spilt blood, fractured bodies, children with legs contorted out of human control, the reek of death, is our horribly sanitised response to it all.

Evil mowed us down in a monster truck. And we tweeted like lethargic birds between Egyptian cotton sheets.

Celebrities rushed to social media with their message 'not again', designers comforted with a patriotic graphic, tea candles were lit and instagrammed. There will be a vigil in a public square. Again.

As with every other time, someone from the BBC informs us many of the victims will have been Muslim, as if that helps.

Trying to give credence to the notion Islam can't be blamed because Muslims died too. And again, we hear a familiar refrain.

I am shouting for positive action. For something to be done. For countries to act against terror. Not sit and react amongst the carnage.

Your hashtags and pretty pictures might make you feel better. But they solve nothing. You are self-medicating on nonsense.

You cannot continue to be tolerant. You, the French, are broken. We are broken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics