Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Tapping / EFT ?

smile

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 7:04 pm
Someone recommended that we try using tapping/EFT for our daughter who is very emotional. She sees everything negative. And her eczema might be affected by her emotions.
What I wanted to know is, if anyone has experience with tapping EFT?
How does it work, what was done and did it help?

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 8:07 pm
There is a channel on YouTube called faster eft. I have used it a lot and its helped me lower anxiety and release emotions.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 2:29 pm
My husband had a lot of success with tapping / EFT when he was struggling with some really difficult emotional issues. It really helps some people with a wide range of emotional issues, so I think it is worth a try.

As for the eczema - emotional/mental stress can cause eczema to flare up. That being said, eczema is an allergic/immune problem. EFT will not make it go away. It is possible it will help it to some extent, but don't get your hopes up too much (I am a long time sufferer of eczema).

Overall, I think it's worth a shot. Good luck!

working hard

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 3:14 pm
I used tapping while thinking I was nuts for my daughters food in intolerances. I was shocked that it really helped but it did.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 10:39 pm
amother wrote:
My husband had a lot of success with tapping / EFT when he was struggling with some really difficult emotional issues. It really helps some people with a wide range of emotional issues, so I think it is worth a try.

As for the eczema - emotional/mental stress can cause eczema to flare up. That being said, eczema is an allergic/immune problem. EFT will not make it go away. It is possible it will help it to some extent, but don't get your hopes up too much (I am a long time sufferer of eczema).

Overall, I think it's worth a shot. Good luck!

I'm listening to a podcast on autoimmune disorder and healing it thru tapping.
http://www.thetappingsolution......t.php

CMSS

Post Sat, Jul 16 2016, 5:52 pm
Hi. I am a certified EFT practioner and I have worked with both woman and children to clear various emotional issues which often manifest with physical symptoms. I believe that any real change means work, however I find EFT to be a quicker and more direct way of getting to the core issue and releasing it. I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

RachaelLeah

Post Sat, Jul 16 2016, 6:29 pm
Faster EFT is a cult. I would stay faaaaaaaaasaar away from it. Maroon you can do 1000% better by looking into real, original EFT. The Tapping Solution is nice, but it is a watered down version of the real thing. Emofree.com is the source, the original, and the best place to turn to for real EFT info.

Emofree.com has a listing of practitioners certified by Gary's (the originator's) daughter, Tina Craig. These are top notch, masters in their field. They've been rigorously trained in the real thing, and they will absolutely be able to help you.

If you hire a professional and would like to supplement, or if you just want to give it a try, I'm looking to work with more people, and am pursuing certification, and I am giving out free sessions now.

CMSS I didn't know there are other EFTer's on here. We should talk!

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:40 pm
CMSS wrote:
Hi. I am a certified EFT practioner and I have worked with both woman and children to clear various emotional issues which often manifest with physical symptoms. I believe that any real change means work, however I find EFT to be a quicker and more direct way of getting to the core issue and releasing it. I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

Can it help for a child with autoimmune disease? Pandas?

amother
Phlox

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:03 pm
I have used EFT tapping on YouTube alot. I have also paid EFT practitioners and both were equally great.

Search on youtube. Doesnt hurt to try. Its free on YouTube

It has helped me tremendously to release anxiety. For pregnancy fears. For physical trauma. For water retention. It helped my child with a need to eat all day (fear, safety)
Definitely helps.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)