Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Oral Toy Suggestion

little_mage

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 4:05 pm
Recently, my five year old has started chewing on things, mainly his shirt collar. I know they make toys that are designed for him to chew on. Anyone have a suggestion of a good toy? I'd especially like something that he can wear so we're slightly less likely to lose it...

RachaelLeah

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 4:33 pm
My 5 year old LOVES the robot chewy necklace from Fun and Function. The fact that it's colors are army fatigue colors makes it even better - here's a link: https://funandfunction.com/robot-chewie.html
The necklace clasp did break from the constant chewing, so I just knotted it and that did the trick.

Snickers18

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 4:41 pm
My son loves his krypto-bite (by Ark). They range from soft to extra firm, and they also carry multi-textured chew necklaces, pencil toppers, etc. It has worked wonderfully for him!

momX4

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 4:58 pm
An ot suggested I purchase fish tank piping. I cut it into big peices. It worked perfectly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)