Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Trying to reconnect with friend now living in Baltimore

GramaNewYork

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 4:50 am
If any of you Baltimore ladies know a woman named Hannah Esterson, please reply or PM me. I just found out through a mutual teacher of ours who now lives in Baltimore that Hannah is married to an Esterson and all these years I knew Morty Esterson through my parents but it never occurred to me to ask because I had no idea she became an Esterson. Hannah's maiden name is Polster.

Thank you!

WhatFor

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 5:02 am
This post is quite confusing but in any case, if you or your family knows someone who appears to be connected to this woman, it may be more effective to reconnect through that individual instead of posting about her to thousands of anonymous people.

GramaNewYork

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 5:23 am
WhatFor wrote:
This post is quite confusing but in any case, if you or your family knows someone who appears to be connected to this woman, it may be more effective to reconnect through that individual instead of posting about her to thousands of anonymous people.

Not sure I follow you. If I knew someone who actually knows this old friend and knows how to contact her, I'd have already done that. I am in touch with our second-grade teacher who met someone who knows which city she lives in...that's as far as I got...that's why I'm turning to the Baltimore ladies.

tf

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 6:55 am
How about looking in the Baltimore white pages? This site isn't meant to publicize anybody.

cm

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 7:22 am
Are you still in touch with Morty? Probably best to start there.

Liebs

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 7:22 am
Contact Morty Esterson

WhatFor

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 4:32 pm
cm wrote:
Are you still in touch with Morty? Probably best to start there.

LOL LOL Thank you, CM. That was what I was getting at....

GramaNewYork

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 12:42 am
Thank you so much for your help! As it turns out, I think I was on the wrong track. I think the lady got the cities mixed up and my friend does not live in Baltimore--it is a different person. It took me awhile to piece it all together. I don't have Mordy's email address and he hasn't seen me for years so he may not have remembered me until I give him a whole family history. Anyway, thanks again and thanks to the people who PMd me.

GramaNewYork

Post Mon, Aug 01 2016, 3:42 pm
Thank you! Whoever it was that got in touch with Morty for me, I really appreciate it. He wrote to me and told me that he does know my friend, though she doesn't live in Baltimore. My teacher and I both appreciate it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics