Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Housekeeper/cleaning lady/nanny in brooklyn

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, May 04 2016, 4:21 pm
Im looking to hire full time help for housekeeping, laundry, and child care/babysitting. I have 2 yr old twins in addition to my older kids ages 6-13.

Any advice where to begin?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, May 04 2016, 4:36 pm
amother wrote:
Im looking to hire full time help for housekeeping, laundry, and child care/babysitting. I have 2 yr old twins in addition to my older kids ages 6-13.

Any advice where to begin?

Bear in mind that if you're having trouble housekeeping, doing laundry and watching all the children, one nanny/housekeeper will too.
Be"h you should find someone wonderful and loving for your family but I just want to let you know before you start looking that it sounds like a hard physical job for one person.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, May 04 2016, 5:28 pm
amother wrote:
Bear in mind that if you're having trouble housekeeping, doing laundry and watching all the children, one nanny/housekeeper will too.
Be"h you should find someone wonderful and loving for your family but I just want to let you know before you start looking that it sounds like a hard physical job for one person.

Yes we all know, being a mom of several kids close in age, especially twins, is a very hard job for one person! And I'm thankful that Bh I can afford extra help to make my life a little easier!

I'm not quitting my job as a mother, only need help getting it all done! I always had cleaning help & had additional help for caring for my twins from their birth. Now that they're older and going out of the house to playgroup, I don't need the full time nanny anymore. Also my cleaning lady cut down her hours, so I want to replace her with a full time that will also be able to help with the kids in the afternoons.

momma123

Post Wed, May 04 2016, 6:58 pm
I may know someone. You can pm me for info.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, May 04 2016, 7:02 pm
amother wrote:
Yes we all know, being a mom of several kids close in age, especially twins, is a very hard job for one person! And I'm thankful that Bh I can afford extra help to make my life a little easier!

I'm not quitting my job as a mother, only need help getting it all done! I always had cleaning help & had additional help for caring for my twins from their birth. Now that they're older and going out of the house to playgroup, I don't need the full time nanny anymore. Also my cleaning lady cut down her hours, so I want to replace her with a full time that will also be able to help with the kids in the afternoons.

That sounds like a great plan, and very doable, cleaning during the day and help with the kids in the afternoon.
Much hatzlacha!

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, May 04 2016, 7:09 pm
amother wrote:

You do realize that she is looking for someone to help her, not someone to take over her job while she goes on an extended vacation?

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 12:43 am
Bumping cause searching for the right one! Any leads appreciated.

doctorima

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 3:04 pm
You can try posting on luach.com and see what responses you get.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics