Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where is Chalav Yisrael ice cream available in NYC?

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 2:53 pm
Where is Chalav Yisrael ice cream available in NYC, from the Village to the 90s?

Im not aware of a single place unless you buy in the supermarket on the west side in the 90s and you have to buy a carton, you cant buy individual portion size ice creams.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 2:54 pm
Do you mean off a shelf in a grocery freezer or dessert in a pizza shop/restaurant?

N'sMom

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 3:16 pm
If you want it to take home, you can buy it at both Kosher Marketplace and Seasons. KMP has a much larger selection. If you want it at a restaurant, Noi Due, Va Bene and My Most Favorite Have it. There are a lot of CY dairy places in midtown that have a freezer case with CY ice cream pops, etc.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 4:16 pm
N'sMom wrote:
There are a lot of CY dairy places in midtown that have a freezer case with CY ice cream pops, etc.

A lot? I dont even know of one! Thats exactly what Im looking for. I dont live right there so I cant take home.

Please name the places you know of that have a freezer case where you can buy one pop. I know that Seasons only sells a package of many. I have never come across a single place in NYC where I can buy one CY ice cream. Id be thrilled! Tia!

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 7:03 pm
East side kosher at 510 Grand Street, phone is 212-477-3434. Great selection of ice cream , ice cream pops, even slush and iced coffee flavor slush as well as sushi and pizza to takeout. All CY!

pistachio88

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 7:20 pm
Bravo Pizza on Trinity place has a freezer of CY ice cream.

N'sMom

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 7:22 pm
Pizza roma on 103.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 8:00 pm
How about between 30th street and 90th street, either west side or east side?

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 10:30 pm
No places between Trinity and 103rd street sell individual CY ice creams?

seeker

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 12:24 am
Is there still a pizza place near Herald square? Assuming that would have ice cream. ..

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 12:42 am
seeker wrote:
Is there still a pizza place near Herald square? Assuming that would have ice cream. ..

If you mean Jerusalem 2, they used to have ice cream in their old location, but now therye smaller and I dont think I ever saw a freezer w ice cream in the new location.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 3:04 am
How about in the diamond district? Any of those coffee shops have a small freezer? I know they used to think down by the subway but I hvent been there in a while.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries