Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
How to properly put on a sheitel

RW

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 4:50 pm
I know this probably sounds so silly but I am married for 10 years and I still don't know how to put on my sheitel. I have no problem with my fall, but my full sheitel has bangs and for some reason every time I put it on, it looks completely different. If I put my sheitel on even just a millimeter too forward, the bangs are too long and are in my eyes. If even just a millimeter back, the bangs look too short and geeky. How do I put on my sheitel where it actually looks normal when I put it on the first time? I wear a wig grip so I'm not worried about it slipping. it's just so frustrating having to keep adjusting my sheitel 10 times before I'm satisfied with the way it looks. Any suggestions?

trixx

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 7:11 pm
The ear pieces need to be aligned above the ears. Find the center by finding the ear pieces. Make sure it's pulled all the way down in the back. Then how much you pull forward or back in the front depends on the bangs. Technically yi should be able to match up your natural hairline and bangs sit on forehead. Unless you like to pull back a bit, with natural hairline "exposed" (covered by hangs) so the bangs are shorter.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels