Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Sprint vs. T-mobile

RW

Post Mon, Jun 06 2016, 6:06 pm
I am currently on sprint but my husband just switched to t-mobile and is very happy. I love sprint and am hesitant to switch because I had T-mobile years ago when I was in college and the service was not great. Supposedly t-mobile is much better now than it used to be. We would be saving a decent amount per year by switching to t-mobile but I am not thrilled with the idea. Anyone have any experience with these 2 cell phone carriers and can give me your experience? I personally love sprint but would it be worth switching to t-mobile if it would save us money in the end? TIA

sheep

Post Mon, Jun 06 2016, 7:02 pm
I used ultra mobile which goes on t mobile networks for the past year and am happy with it.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jun 06 2016, 7:21 pm
We recently switched to t mobile and we are quite happy. It is much better than it used to be but it all depends on the area you spend most of your time in.

doctorima

Post Mon, Jun 06 2016, 10:49 pm
Where do you live? Each carriers has places where they're stronger and weaker. Look at a detailed coverage map for each carrier. Also T-Mobile recently improved their service using something called Band 12. Newer phones have it, and it's supposed to give much stronger reception inside buildings and in more rural areas. Check to see if your phone has it, or if you can get one that does.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 1:04 pm
I am with Tmobile and Sprint just called me and offered me 50% off wha tI am currently paying if I switch my line.> How is Sprint Customer service? Anything I should be wary of?

doctorima

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 1:56 pm
How do I get Spring to contact me with such an offer?

Fast Forward

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 3:29 pm
We switched to T-mobile last year after having been with Sprint for many years. We are very happy. The service is much better and no more dropped calls. The bill is also half of what Sprint charged for the same features.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 9:16 pm
We left sprint for t mobile cuz it was half the price. But we also get half service. T mobile sucks!

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 9:18 pm
doctorima wrote:
How do I get Spring to contact me with such an offer?

call them.. they are advertising it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics