Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Need 2010/2011 Jewish Day Planner/Organizer
Previous  1  2  3

paprika

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 3:11 am
I stuck tabs onto the monthly calendar pages so I can see my schedule for the month, and keep the book open to the weekly page. It would be nice if the calendar came with the above feature.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 7:10 am
Honestly, I would rather spend the 1 penny from my post it note collection than have a jacked up price due to producing the planners with tabs...

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 7:51 am
Producing the planner with tabs already on the sides would make it unaffordable. I use post-it tabs -- months on the sides and one for "this week" a few others for sections I refer to frequently on top -- and they work beautifully.

We did perforate the shopping lists a few years ago. Some liked the perforations, but more did not. The perforations tended to completely separate with hard use, like for those who take their planner with them when they go out -- not good for people who don't rip out their shopping lists.

I'll take up the shaimos issue with Sara.

paprika

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 7:56 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Producing the planner with tabs already on the sides would make it unaffordable. I use post-it tabs -- months on the sides and one for "this week" a few others for sections I refer to frequently on top -- and they work beautifully.

We did perforate the shopping lists a few years ago. Some liked the perforations, but more did not. The perforations tended to completely separate with hard use, like for those who take their planner with them when they go out -- not good for people who don't rip out their shopping lists.

I'll take up the shaimos issue with Sara.

We hear you. Keep up your great work. I'll continue putting tabs and you make sure it's affordable for all of us.

coupongal

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 7:58 pm
anyone have a good organizer planner they are happy with for 2016/17?

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 3:51 am
I love The Balabusta's Daily Organizer — which I now co-produce. This is my seventh year making it look and work great, and the ninth year this planner has been around. I used it even before I became the graphic designer for it. (Read the first page of this thread for my history with Balabusta .)

Please click on the link to get more info, see a few screenshots, etc. Our distributor, Israel Bookshop Publications, says it isn't planner season yet (that's news to me) but you can order on our website — and on theirs if you look for it. Although they've had had it for weeks, they haven't shipped any to stores yet.

Link: The Balabusta's Daily Organizer You can order your 2016-17 copy now!

Design 613 Space Planning for remodels & additions—kitchen, baths, entire homes

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 5:54 am
Update: Because The Balabusta's Daily Organizer is appearing in a Binah ad/buying guide next week, our distributor is now shipping the planners to stores, you can find them on Amazon, and they should be showing up on other Jewish bookseller websites in the next few days.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics