Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
How do I get my baby a Visa?

ahuva06

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 8:12 am
Does anyone know which documents I need to bring along in order to get my 7 month old a Visa?
TIA!

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 8:17 am
Isn't he/she a bit young for a credit card? Tongue Out

grace413

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 11:33 am
amother wrote:
Isn't he/she a bit young for a credit card? Tongue Out

Lol - you could have posted this in Immediate Reactions.

OP - Could you give more details; are you making aliyah, are you coming for a visit, what citizenship do you, DH and baby have.

ahuva06

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 2:01 pm
grace413 wrote:
Lol - you could have posted this in Immediate Reactions.

OP - Could you give more details; are you making aliyah, are you coming for a visit, what citizenship do you, DH and baby have.

We currently live here and my husband and I have visa's. I never got around to getting one for my little one though, and I want to know what the process is before we trek down to the misrad hapnim.
My baby was born here but he has an American passport as do my husband and myself.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 2:19 pm
becca wrote:
We currently live here and my husband and I have visa's. I never got around to getting one for my little one though, and I want to know what the process is before we trek down to the misrad hapnim.
My baby was born here but he has an American passport as do my husband and myself.
If you both have american citizenship she can not get a visa. she will have to get a passport and will get citizenship.

grace413

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 3:12 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
If you both have american citizenship she can not get a visa. she will have to get a passport and will get citizenship.

I think OP means that they are US citizens living in Israel with student or other long tern visas and want to know how to get same for baby. Sorry, I don't know the answer.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 3:13 pm
grace413 wrote:
I think OP means that they are US citizens living in Israel with student or other long tern visas and want to know how to get same for baby. Sorry, I don't know the answer.
ah, my bad. I didnt read the post clearly enough.
I dont know either.

Shuly

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 3:18 pm
What type of visas do you and your husband have? If it's a student visa, your baby is entitled to an A4 visa - family of a student.
Once the baby has a visa, s/he is entitled to full bituach leumi benefits, including insurance coverage.

You need to make an appointment for an A4 visa at the misrad hapnim and bring along all the necessary paperwork.
There is a complete list in the Newcomer's Guide. Do you have one?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions