Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Venue for Day Event within 1 hr from Jerusalem

Nechami

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 5:28 am
I would really appreciate it if anyone has some ideas for me!
I am trying to arrange a seminar for approx 120 people in Israel and am searching for a place that would be suitable. I would love to do it in a place with a rustic setting - ideally a campus or hall on a moshav or on a farm. The seminar would be a full day from 8:00 am until 10 pm and we would bring our own food along - though we would need a place to lay out buffets / meals. Besides for that we would need a hall for lectures and also beautiful grounds to enjoy during the day.
The seminar is meant to be held in the winter so although I LOVE the idea of picnics and outdoors, realistically it would have to be rain-proof.
Does anyone have any idea of anything that would be suitable? Or perhaps even a website or something that deals with this kind of event? Most hotels expect a night stay included which is not what we are looking for.
TIA!

Mrs Bissli

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 6:02 am
Hotel at Kibbutz Ramat Rachel? Fits almost all your points like conference rooms, views, proximity to Jerusalem. But you won't be able to bring foods.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 6:47 am
How about Beit belgia at Hebrew U?

http://www.bb.huji.ac.il/index.....=3012

It's not "rustic," but it does have lots of greenery around. I'm no sure how the catering arrangements work.

Nechami

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 3:52 pm
Thanks for your suggestions. We were thinking more of a hall or villa in one of the moshavim near Beit Shemesh area. We figured this would be peaceful and scenic too and if we took a zimmer catered for groups we could lay out a buffet in the garden.
Any other ideas?

DrMom

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 4:11 pm
I don't understand -- what is the point of renting a zimmer? There are 120 attendees -- whar will you do with this zimmer?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions