Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Which do you think is a better way to cover your hair?
Previous  1  2

PassionFruit

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 7:17 pm
I can't stand the feeling of shaitles. I wear colorful tichels and feel beautiful in them. Yes, I would look even better with a barbie shaitle, but that is not the point for me. My husband can enjoy my real hair which is luckily still pretty.

Water Stones

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 7:25 pm
sequoia wrote:
Lemme guess - mother in law is making you wear a sheitel?

She taught me how to be with the community. Most all ladies wear sheital and it better to not for me to make a problem for DH who working so so much to make his business very good.

My mother say do it for DH even that he like the pretty tichel on me. And do it for mother in law be cause she is my mother here.

I am not making complain, I am only mean to tell what I like best for me. It s ok.

Water Stones

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 7:27 pm
funnyface wrote:
I can't stand the feeling of shaitles. I wear colorful tichels and feel beautiful in them. Yes, I would look even better with a barbie shaitle, but that is not the point for me. My husband can enjoy my real hair which is luckily still pretty.

I agree with what you say!!!!

Last edited by Water Stones on Sun, Jul 31 2016, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Water Stones

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 7:28 pm
funnyface wrote:
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels