Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
How could this happen?!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 9:04 pm
Nywife its so sad to read what you wrote. and I believe every word you wrote. Why parents dont believe what their kids say is beyond me. Dont parents realize that a lot of what the kids say they couldnt just imagine it?

Why couldnt the parents have a talk with this teacher to see what is going on? I had a rebbi for my ds this year. and he knew how to talk to me in the begining to make me think ds is a monster. but he did it in a sutle way. as the year went on I was realizing that something was amiss. I was hearing only negative and at the last 2 months of school he showed his true colors. I couldnt believe it when my ds was saying certain things and boy oh boy did I believe him bec he spoke to me the same way he did to ds. then I believed every word ds said to me. we all know our kids. show them you believe them and they will own it up and speak the truth. but if you show them you dont they wont even want to try.

this is a true lesson to learn to take our kids seriously bec what they say is 95% true. and even the kids that lie are not lying all the time. its time we give them someething to think we believe them. then we will be their advocates and they will get abused less and less.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics