Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Pikuach Nefesh - Need Urgent Name of Mekubal

bluebaker

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 12:31 am
I am caring for someone and need to know how to proceed. Need name and number of a Mekubal in EY or anywhere else.

Thanks

mirror

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 1:10 am
I would strongly advise you to speak to a well-known Rav. I have a friend who went to a reputed Mekubal and his advice didn't work.

There are a few things that you can do for this person on your own.

1. Daven
2. Tzedaka
3. Have this person daven from someone else in same situation
4. Trust that Hashem will help this person
5. Tell your dh to learn Torah and have in mind that this person get a Yeshua
6. Have guests on Shabbos to merit this person
7. If you see someone get embarrassed by someone else, tell this person not to answer back and to give a bracha for this person.
8. Accept upon yourself not to speak Loshon Hora by learning the laws of Loshon Hora every day (but before you do you should pm me with all the Loshon Hora that you know of)

naomi6

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 1:21 am
Reb Yaakov Meyer Schechter in Israel one of the greatest around. If you have someone in Israel send them for a brucha eitza etc

sped

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 3:11 am
Rav Yaakov Hillel is widely known to be the greatest today. In fact, he teaches/taught most of the others. He also wrote a sefer about not going to a mekubal who is known just for that; only to someone who was known as a talmid chochom and tzaddik before being a mekubal
He is (was) fairly easy to get into during his hours and speaks a fluent English and is easy to speak to.
Hatzlacha.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 6:31 am
Hashem is the greatest healer of them all, and the Gates of Tears are always open. Pour out your heart in your own words.

mirror has the best advice for what to do next.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 10:01 am
Teshuva tefila tzeddakah.

No shortcuts in life... And it has been found that a nice number are total malarkey. Hatzlacha.

freedomseek

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 10:09 am
In addition to the davening already mentioned, search for answers at the correct parties.
If it's a medical issue, ask a dr... If it's psychiatric , ask the appropriate expert!
Good luck!
(We've been sucked about 40k dollars by a mekubal...!!)
Spare yourself.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 11:55 am
Rav Yaakov Hillel is the only reliable one I know of. Good luck getting a meeting, he is a Rosh Yeshiva and Rosh Kollel of a few kollelim.
Find someone big who can give you hadracha, eitza and chizzuk. The biggest problems are given to you by Hashem. Find a Kabbalah to take on yourself as a zechus.

bluebaker

Post Thu, Aug 04 2016, 2:00 am
I am now in organ failure - liver, kidneys and heart. I don't know even how to daven about this.

bluebaker

Post Thu, Aug 04 2016, 2:01 am
Was not able to find any number how to contact anyone. Am in Israel, alone and can't maneuver.

5mom

Post Thu, Aug 04 2016, 2:29 am
bluebaker wrote:
I am now in organ failure - liver, kidneys and heart. I don't know even how to daven about this.

We'll daven. You get yourself to an emergency room.

cbg

Post Thu, Aug 04 2016, 9:06 am
sped wrote:
Rav Yaakov Hillel is widely known to be the greatest today. In fact, he teaches/taught most of the others. He also wrote a sefer about not going to a mekubal who is known just for that; only to someone who was known as a talmid chochom and tzaddik before being a mekubal
He is (was) fairly easy to get into during his hours and speaks a fluent English and is easy to speak to.
Hatzlacha.

I agree, but I think he's in Deal NJ, at the moment, usually there for 9days.
Make sure to call to find out before you make a special trip.
Not sure who to call, though.
OP, where are you located
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics