Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Dairy free 9 days meal ideas needed
Previous  1  2

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Aug 05 2016, 1:18 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks cornflower. Do you think it can work without the marinara sauce?
Cozy and all others who said I should get a heter-unfortunately, I don't think I will:(
I'll have to manage with whatever else is left. I got some good ideas and recipes here, so it's bh looking a little more hopeful.

When I make lasagna I usually use the marinara sauce. However I sometimes take this stir fry and mix it with noodles and make a noodle salad or just eat it with rice or kasha or anything its adaptable.

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, Aug 05 2016, 1:25 pm
debsey wrote:
Do you live in a very populated frum area? In Lakewood, Seasons carries both firm and silken tofu, as well as shiratake noodles, which are noodles made of tofu. I eat them a couple of times a week. They have a funky smell, but if you put sauce on them, you can't smell it and they taste fine. I sometimes put them in soup and have them as the "noodles" in the soup.

Dr. Prager's makes a veggie burger that is mostly beans, and so does Morningstar farms. I dk if it works with your eating plan, but I like to eat a veggie burger with hummus. Tastes vaguely "falafel" -ish.

Anyway to make the noodles so they don't taste rubbery?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking