Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Occupational therapy in Lakewood

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 10:38 am
Hi, I was hoping someone here can help me.
I would like to find my 8.5 year old daughter OT, I probably should have done this a while ago.
She has very low body awareness, has trouble holding a pencil and is extremely disorganized. I think it is beginning to affect her at school.
I have private insurance.
Please advise.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 10:51 am
My 8 year old DD has been working with an OT under Ruchie Cohen. I've been very pleased with the results, she has made great progress and the therapist developed a very positive relationship too. This is right up her ally - core strengthening, fine motor skills, etc...

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 11:10 am
Chayalle wrote:
My 8 year old DD has been working with an OT under Ruchie Cohen. I've been very pleased with the results, she has made great progress and the therapist developed a very positive relationship too. This is right up her ally - core strengthening, fine motor skills, etc...

Do you have her contact information?

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 12:16 pm
She's on Omni Ct and listed in the phone book. I can look it up for you if you don't have one.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 12:19 pm
Chayalle wrote:

- not op, but my dd is the same age with the same issues. Do your know if your OT takes united health community plan?

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 2:29 pm
amother wrote:
- not op, but my dd is the same age with the same issues. Do your know if your OT takes united health community plan?

No idea. I have private insurance, so I pay upfront and then file with my insurance.

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 10:02 pm
I know of another OT, Estee Saks. She works a lot with sensory issues.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics