Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Kids bowl "free"-brooklyn

naomi2

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 9:56 am
I signed up for kids bowl free here but the bowling alley has most of every day blocked out for camps and other programs. they said they are basically full every weekday and on weekends until 1pm but you always need to call before coming just in case there are no availabilities. Im having a hard time finding times to even use the coupons! besides for that, it's hardly free because you have to pay for adults and shoe rentals for everyone. so for a family of two children and two adults, you pay close to $30 ! with out kids bowl "free" it would be about $40 that's a 25% discount. not free.

chaya35

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 10:06 am
Which bowling alley do you go to? I've gone twice Friday afternoon and had to wait 10 minute the 1st time and the 2nd time got a lane right away. I let my 2 kids bowl themselves so it was only $7.50 for shoes for both of them. You can also sign up for the family pass for around $28 (there is usually coupons for cheaper) for 4 adults.

mommy43

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 10:13 am
I also signed up in Lakewood. We tried going once so far this year but was too full. I think the best way to do this is to buy your own bowling shoes on sale and than you can go as many times as you want.

Orchid

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 10:19 am
Why do the adults "have" to play? When we go (which is, admittedly, OOT, so there's no issue with them being full with camps - it's always empty, in fact), we just pay for the kids' shoes. That's it. The adults who come just watch.

naomi2

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 1:01 pm
It's just me and my son from 7 am to 3 pm. So I kinda have to play too. I guess I'm disappointed because I thought it would be a cheap place to go frequently and it's not working out like that.

Kumphort

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 1:14 pm
In Baltimore some own started a bowling shoe Gemach so people didn't have to rent shoes. But basically it's just a marketing tactic and not really a great deal

Mothers

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 1:18 pm
We've used Shell Lanes in Brooklyn many times for free. We bought lightly used bowling shoes on eBay, and we have already made up the price of the shoes. We also bought a family pass, when it was on sale. My daughter's friend got a pass too, so it has been a good free activity this summer and last. (We always call before we go to make sure a lane is available.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics