Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Cannes Mayor Bans Tznius Bathing Suits at the Beach
Previous  1  2

marina

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 12:36 am
hotmom wrote:
And older and obese woman should be banned from the summer skimpy dress wear. It's gross! Puke Puke

Yes, old fat people should just stay home or wear a paper bag when they go out.

Here's some good advice I read on how to get a beach body. Step One: Have a body. Step Two: Go to the beach.

Seriously, if you don't like how someone else looks by the water, there's probably a section of the beach for skinny, beautiful and judgmental women that you can confine yourself to. So the rest of us aren't forced to be near you.

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 12:47 am
hotmom wrote:
And older and obese woman should be banned from the summer skimpy dress wear. It's gross! Puke Puke

my voluptuous body says otherwise

how about I don't look at you & you don't look at me

DrMom

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 1:32 am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new......html

Quote:
Armed police order Muslim woman to remove her burkini on packed Nice beach - as mother, 34, wearing Islamic headscarf is threatened with pepper spray and fined in Cannes

The French ban on the burkini is threatening to turn into a farce as police officers armed with pepper spray and batons marched onto a beach today and ordered a woman to strip off.
Four burly cops stood over the middle-aged woman, who had been quietly sunbathing on the Promenade des Anglais beach in Nice - yards from the scene of the Bastille Day lorry attack - and watched her take off a Muslim-style garment which protected her modesty.
Another young Muslim mother was ordered off the beach at Cannes and fined for simply wearing a headscarf.
Three armed officers pointed a pepper spray canister in the 34-year-old's face and told her she was in breach of a new rule outlawing swimming costumes that cover the entire body.

I really don't see how forcing modest women to strip in front of their families and the general public is sound policy. This is a disgusting and extremely unintelligent law.

Sadie

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 2:27 am
This is sick and disturbing. I can't imagine being forced to strip or face arrest. There should be protests.

bluebird

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 2:54 am
That is awful. Take off your clothes or be arrested?!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics