Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
What are the most important things when shopping?

yo'ma

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 8:56 am
When you go shopping, whether online or in line Wink , what are some of the more important things you look for besides for price? Any type of store. Let's say the customer service is lousy, but the prices are great and another store has it vice versa. Which would you shop in? That's an example. Another example, would you shop somewhere that they have a no return policy? What do you look for in a store, what are the more important things you care about?

I understand if money is tight, you would just look for the cheapest no matter what, yes?

nnmom

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 9:01 am
For me a return policy is a make or break. Even if it means it would be slightly more expensive elsewhere. Especially when shopping for kids that aren't always willing to try things on or are picky with what they wear

carrot

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 9:10 am
Cheapest price but no return policy is good only if it's something that I know exactly what I need, like a grocery item that I buy all the time. Otherwise, like for clothes for myself and kids that I need to try and consider, I need that return policy and good customer service that will allow me to feel good about the whole experience. I like to make those decisions carefully.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 9:11 am
I look for good prices on nice clothes. Then go with the place that has free or inexpensive shipping and good return policy.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 9:12 am
Online, I'd rather pay a few extra dollars at a store that offers free returns.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 10:44 am
Online - the return policy, ebates (cash back) and true to what is shown.
In Store - return policy, quality and prices.

PassionFruit

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 5:21 pm
1. do they have a website?
2. do they do easy free returns (providing labels)
3. is the fit good and style cute enough (does not have to be the hight of fashion for me, just cute)
4. is the price good

In that order. I am a busy mom, BH, and rarely shop in stores. I almost exclusively shop online and will only shop at places with free returns. It is easy to compare prices and style because it is all online, so those would need to be competitive too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics