Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Lularoe Anyone??

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 8:19 pm
Does anyone here buy from Lularoe? I see it advertised on Facebook and the Randy t-shirt looks just like my style as do some of the skirts. But how do you buy without trying them on? Can you return them? And then how do you get them? Is it all in the mail? Talk me through it oh wise women of imamother.

Also, how do the clothes run? Large, small?

Thanks

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 11:08 pm
I am obbsesed with the lularoe clothing I only wear them!!! There so many tznuis styles and the patterns are amazing I own about 100 peices between the Randy tee and the Julia dress I can't stop buying! Look up lularoebyshaindel a Frum consultant and lularoebyrivkakochman also frum

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 8:55 pm
If you've bought from one person, can you just buy from another person or do you have to give all of your info. over again? Do people normally go to different people because they have different items in stock?

watergirl

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 9:07 pm
I love LLR. The best thing to do is wait for a pop up in your area and go - try on what you like. Even if there are no patterns that you like, just see what styles flatter you and try for size also. Then you can buy from any consultant you'd like - but yes, you have to give your info over again because each consultant owns her own business and its not connected. You can also host a pop up at your house and earn free stuff that way. LLR makes a limited number of styles in each pattern, so like if theres a blue pattern, they will make it into a certain number of maxis, Julias, etc. Also be aware that their quality control is not great, so I always try everything on. The good thing is that any consultant HAS TO take a return from any other consultant, so you can send it back anywhere. There are also a ton of facebook groups with many consultants, so you can post a pattern and ask if anyone has it in X style in X size and you will get results FAST.

watergirl

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 9:18 pm
amother wrote:
I am obbsesed with the lularoe clothing I only wear them!!! There so many tznuis styles and the patterns are amazing I own about 100 peices between the Randy tee and the Julia dress I can't stop buying! Look up lularoebyshaindel a Frum consultant and lularoebyrivkakochman also frum

There are a TON of frum people. Wrapunzel recently had a whole combined fundraiser with LLR for their foundation. It was amazing, and the frum consultants were awesome. They gave a portion of their profits to the foundation.

jeweled

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 10:38 pm
watergirl wrote:
There are a TON of frum people. Wrapunzel recently had a whole combined fundraiser with LLR for their foundation. It was amazing, and the frum consultants were awesome. They gave a portion of their profits to the foundation.

Was this a pop up in Baltimore or online?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics