Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
What happened to those chocolate chip sandwich cookies?

Ms Muggle

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 11:59 pm
Paskesz used to sell these delicious chocolate chip sandwich cookies. You know which ones I mean, the groceries sold them for years and they were AMAZING. I know I'm waking up like 2 years late because I haven't seen them in a really long time, but does anyone know what happened to them? Did Paskesz stop making them, and why? They were so good...

mominlkwd

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 1:33 am
Ms Muggle wrote:
Paskesz used to sell these delicious chocolate chip sandwich cookies. You know which ones I mean, the groceries sold them for years and they were AMAZING. I know I'm waking up like 2 years late because I haven't seen them in a really long time, but does anyone know what happened to them? Did Paskesz stop making them, and why? They were so good...

Following!! I miss them terribly! I still look for them every time I'm in the cookie aisle!

vet techy

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 1:55 am
They were the best. My kids loved them. I loved them. I forgot all about them.
What happened to them?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars