Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
How do you enroll children in school...spinoff?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 1:39 pm
amother wrote:
Maybe if you are going to insinuate that I am an irresponsible parent you could at least do so under your screen name.

I have a relative who was vaccine injured, it was horrible and they have never recovered. Yes, even the doctor said it was a vaccine injury, so don't bother calling me crazy or saying I'm making stuff up. My relative has never recovered and their parent feels HORRIBLE because they were pressured into vaccinating when they didn't want to and now they are living with the consequences of that.

So yeah, not in a huge rush to vaccinate my kids. It's a whole different story when you personally watch someone close to you suffer the pain of a vaccine injury.

I would move to Israel in a heartbeat, unfortunately it's not an option at this time. I KNOW there are other non-vaxxers out there here in the US. I wish I could find some help with this.
where do yo live? I first got my kid accepted by the school. Once kids are accepted the school will usually ask for vax records. Then you give in your exemption. If they refuse you after that (because you don’t vax) I can give you contact info of someone (lawyer or so) who can help you fight it. either by redoing exemption or by claiming it as discrimination to board of ed.

mammala120

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 2:17 pm
Amother jet black I am not OP. However I would like more info. Please pm me thanx

sourstix

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 3:11 pm
To the poster who talked about relative with bad Injury. I'm sure the doctor didnt agree or he would be sued. So that part was just added to make it sound so. No doctor in his right mind would agree he injured someone or he risks losing his license.
Now if you go by statistics you know you have a bigger chance statistically to get killed by a car then to get injured from vacation. Do your numbers and u can do it on google and you'll see what I mean.
Realize that your fear is not based on logical outcomes.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 3:18 pm
sourstix wrote:
To the poster who talked about relative with bad Injury. I'm sure the doctor didnt agree or he would be sued. So that part was just added to make it sound so. No doctor in his right mind would agree he injured someone or he risks losing his license.
Now if you go by statistics you know you have a bigger chance statistically to get killed by a car then to get injured from vacation. Do your numbers and u can do it on google and you'll see what I mean.

you are mistaken. the doctor cannot be sued for vaccine damage. you gotta sue the government for that.

nursemomma

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 4:59 pm
suremom wrote:
thats just a tactic to get you to vaccinate. but its not legal. you can fight that with one well written letter from a lawyer....

In NY, any school that feels a religious exemption isn't valid, can try to fight it in court, the parents can then fight that as well.
And btw, if you have already given your child/ren some vaccines, that may complicate things for a religious exemption (if the school decides to look into it).

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 6:11 pm
sourstix wrote:

Wow, that's great that you are more familiar with my relative's case than I am! Actually, I was standing right there in the hospital with my relative when the doctor said, "Sometimes people can have reactions to vaccines." And it doesn't matter, because it's next to impossible to sue anyone, anywhere for vaccine injury.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 6:13 pm
amother wrote:
where do yo live? I first got my kid accepted by the school. Once kids are accepted the school will usually ask for vax records. Then you give in your exemption. If they refuse you after that (because you don’t vax) I can give you contact info of someone (lawyer or so) who can help you fight it. either by redoing exemption or by claiming it as discrimination to board of ed.

Yes, please, thank you!

Maya

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 7:24 pm
amother wrote:

This is horrible, and one who does this is a horrible human being, to trick the school into accepting unvaccinated children at the risk of the rest of the children in the school.

This is total geneivus hadas, or whatever else is similar to that. You're going to trick your way in with a "religious" exemption, yet you are trampling on an important part of the religion.

Such disgusting hypocrisy. All of you who are asking how to go about doing this should be ashamed of yourselves.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 8:12 pm
This is not tricking. This is using our God given right to life liberty and justice. If you have concerns then keep ur kids in bubble full of chlorine. God will descide who gets ill and who doesn't. Read the Torah genius.

Maya

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 8:15 pm
amother wrote:
This is not tricking. This is using our God given right to life liberty and justice. If you have concerns then keep ur kids in bubble full of chlorine. God will descide who gets ill and who doesn't. Read the Torah genius.

I'm not a genius but I do know that your views are misguided and anti Torah. You're twisting it to suit your own idiotic beliefs, and in the process you are endangering other children.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 8:31 pm
Maya wrote:
I'm not a genius but I do know that your views are misguided and anti Torah. You're twisting it to suit your own idiotic beliefs, and in the process you are endangering other children.

A religious exemption does not require Maya's signature or approval to be valid. If somebody writes a valid one and it's accepted by the doh, then it has what's required and it is legal. The doh can decide if what's written in it is idiotic, twisted or dangerous. A rabbi's signature is not required. It's required for the person to prove in writing that vaccinating is against their own religious beliefs and if they are able to do that, the school has to accept it. It's the law. Whoever is bullying and making fun of people for a difficult decision they felt they had to make should be ashamed of themselves!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 8:34 pm
I am confused how it's geneivas daas. When I was looking into schools for my kids, vaccination was not really something discussed "upfront". Just like their lice check policy was also not a subject on the table for negotiation till after acceptance. It would be sheker to say, if asked, that one's kids are all vaccinated, but to leave it out is just the normal way of doing things; it doesn't come up. Unless the three schools I have applied to are different than the rest of schools nationwide. Acceptance to school doesn't include (in my experience) signing something that says your kids are vaccinated, and then this is trying to get around it. Many schools do accept legal exemptions, so why would an incoming parent even think they have to bring this up first?

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 10:24 pm
Maya wrote:

I am not endangering other children. They are all in hands of God. I am merely protection mine. That's my job. Please provide me with source from Torah which allows us to pump our bodies with aborted fetal matter,non kosher animals and their DNAs and chemicals which have proven to be damaging

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 10:41 pm
nursemomma wrote:
In NY, any school that feels a religious exemption isn't valid, can try to fight it in court, the parents can then fight that as well.
And btw, if you have already given your child/ren some vaccines, that may complicate things for a religious exemption (if the school decides to look into it).

you cannot selectively vaccinate (unfortunately) if you do it usually renders your exemptions as invalid. if you gave vaccines you need to write when you stop and for what reasons.

Maya wrote:
This is horrible, and one who does this is a horrible human being, to trick the school into accepting unvaccinated children at the risk of the rest of the children in the school.

This is total geneivus hadas, or whatever else is similar to that. You're going to trick your way in with a "religious" exemption, yet you are trampling on an important part of the religion.

Such disgusting hypocrisy. All of you who are asking how to go about doing this should be ashamed of yourselves.

it seems to me that you dont understand what the religous exemption is. its a 'personal' religious belief. what 'I' believe. whether I'm jewish, xstian, or muslim.

ally

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 8:22 am
amother wrote:
it seems to me that you dont understand what the religous exemption is. its a 'personal' religious belief. what 'I' believe. whether I'm jewish, xstian, or muslim.

Yes. But Judaism as a religion does not allow for personal beliefs or interpretation. Definitely not in ultra-orthodoxy at any rate.

cnc

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 11:37 am
amother wrote:
If there are any non-vaxxing mothers reading this, can you tell me where you send your kids to school and how you got them in? We are desperate to put our children in school and cannot find a school that will take unvaccinated children.
Thank you!!

Satmar allows it. I find that the "more heimish " the school is, the less they care about vaccinations.

(Unless your child is in a government program such as UPK- then you may have an issue if there's an inspection .)

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 12:12 pm
ally wrote:
Yes. But Judaism as a religion does not allow for personal beliefs or interpretation. Definitely not in ultra-orthodoxy at any rate.

oh no? you (general) wear 24" shaitel I wear 10" I.e. its a personal belief... I dont feel like injected aborted fetal tissue into my body. you are ok with it great, I'm not.

ally

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 1:59 pm
amother wrote:
oh no? you (general) wear 24" shaitel I wear 10" I.e. its a personal belief... I dont feel like injected aborted fetal tissue into my body. you are ok with it great, I'm not.

Um no. Especially among the right wing community, Shaitl length is considered a matter of Halacha (ask R Falk).
Of those who do not hold it is, you would be hard pressed to find someone say that the freedom to wear an arbitrary Shaitl length is a fundamental tenet of their religion.

You want to play the system? Own up to it at least.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 2:23 pm
ally wrote:
Um no. Especially among the right wing community, Shaitl length is considered a matter of Halacha (ask R Falk).
Of those who do not hold it is, you would be hard pressed to find someone say that the freedom to wear an arbitrary Shaitl length is a fundamental tenet of their religion.

You want to play the system? Own up to it at least.

nobody claims on their exemption that not vaccinating is a fundamental tenet of their religion. just that its their personal belief. my rabbi says long sheitlech are ok, I dont feel so. I think its very attractive. (again, just as an example.)

LittleDucky

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 2:44 pm
Please let's not have a vaccine debate outside of controversial topics! And don't abuse amother! If you feel strongly about something unless that post is identifying yourself/personal info USE YOUR SCREEN NAME!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics