Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What is so bad about Hillary Clinton?
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 14  15  16  Next

gold21

Post Sun, Aug 07 2016, 4:11 pm
octopus wrote:
besides the fact that I think she and her husband are immoral, she was a crummy senator, and a horrible, horrible secretary of state. Under Obama, the USA mixed into the foreign affairs of many countries (in middle east)to help destabilize them. Hillary, as secretary of state, was his "hench(wo)man." ISIS and muslim brotherhood gained more power due to their mixing in. I don't think all this mixing-in policy is a fools affair. I think it was calculated evil. The whole benghazi thing is bizarre. It's not about the emails. It's about chris stevens was there doing underhanded arming of rebel forces with hillary's permission, but it was off record, so he didn't have the security he should have. something to that effect. Maybe I'm not eloquent or sarcastic enough. I'm sure someone will rip me apart. go ahead. You're not changing my opinion. I hold hillary and obama responsible for their awful handling of foreign affairs. Why would I vote for a person who has an awful track record?

Crummy, horrible, power-hungry, all legitimate adjectives

Evil? Thats just a step too far

octopus

Post Sun, Aug 07 2016, 6:04 pm
gold21 wrote:
Crummy, horrible, power-hungry, all legitimate adjectives

Evil? Thats just a step too far

That's your opinion. you are entitled. As I am to mine. I think Hillary is just as evil as Putin. I used to think the botched meddling into foreign affairs was just stupidity. However, when you start seeing a pattern of arming rebels to topple despot governments, (which seems to be the pattern in this administration), and then the anarchy that ensues, and then muslim extremists taking over, TIME AFTER TIME, you start thinking, hey! is anyone THIS stupid? It just can't be! So I started thinking that perhaps these are calculated moves, and somehow there is some hidden agenda somewhere. So either way hillary is really stupid or really evil. And I think miss law degree is by far NOT stupid. And even if she were, stupid is just as dangerous as wicked in a high ranking position. It's almost the same difference.

gold21

Post Sun, Aug 07 2016, 6:49 pm
octopus wrote:
That's your opinion. you are entitled. As I am to mine. I think Hillary is just as evil as Putin. I used to think the botched meddling into foreign affairs was just stupidity. However, when you start seeing a pattern of arming rebels to topple despot governments, (which seems to be the pattern in this administration), and then the anarchy that ensues, and then muslim extremists taking over, TIME AFTER TIME, you start thinking, hey! is anyone THIS stupid? It just can't be! So I started thinking that perhaps these are calculated moves, and somehow there is some hidden agenda somewhere. So either way hillary is really stupid or really evil. And I think miss law degree is by far NOT stupid. And even if she were, stupid is just as dangerous as wicked in a high ranking position. It's almost the same difference.

I dunno, I dont agree that she is a mini-Putin

Im not generally into conspiracy theories.

For example, I dont think Mr Trump is a mini-Hitler. I think hes a guy with a big mouth. Lol. But people seem to get hysterical and liken him to Hitler, and attribute all sorts of conspiracy theories to him.

octopus

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 12:38 pm
Ok- here's a new one. The clinton foundation. She's been accepting money all these years from foreign governments while she has been working in the state department. And THAT won't influence international policy? She's such a load of garbage. I really can't stand her.

DrMom

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 1:40 pm
octopus wrote:
Ok- here's a new one. The clinton foundation. She's been accepting money all these years from foreign governments while she has been working in the state department. And THAT won't influence international policy? She's such a load of garbage. I really can't stand her.

Very scary stuff. Selling access to the State Dept to foreign or private interests. Way more dangerous than the Clintons' previous stunt of renting out the Lincoln bedroom for profit. Puts the entire nation at risk. What a farce the US has become under the Clintons.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 4:24 pm

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 1:43 am
I'm no Hillary fan, but everything else aside it would be disastrous to elect any president with her health problems.

Amarante

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 2:25 am
amother wrote:
I'm no Hillary fan, but everything else aside it would be disastrous to elect any president with her health problems.

You do realize she has no health problems 😄😄 or at least not the ones that that are based on a tape in which she was playfully responding to reporters who were asking her about her choice for Vice President. The tape is played without sound or context to make her seem as if she is spasming and unfortunately it is believed by gullible people on the Internet who post anonymously.

Why anonymous if you truly believe what you wrote?

And for what it's worth, have yiu seen the interview with the nut job doctor who wrote the letter regarding Trump's health? I have no idea what Trump's health is but I also know that NO 70 year old man would be the healthiest person to ever serve as President. I would suspect that both Obama and Bush were far healthier just based on the normal health of younger people.

I know one shouldn't judge based on appearances, but Trump's Doctor resembles Wild Bill Hickock complete with below the shoulder stringy gray hair.

Maya

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 2:36 am
amother wrote:

LOL.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 4:47 am
If you watch this video you will see starting at around 2 min and 40 seconds this clip of "playfullness"... the truth is she's a good actress and has been trained to cover for her neurological displays :

http://www.therebel.media/hill.....drugs

Imitating someone having a seizure for laughs is more Trumplike behavior, don't you think? But I guess leftists are willing to run with that to cover for her health problems.

But truly worrying is 4 min and 30 seconds. I have no words.. speaks for itself and the media who is downplaying it..

I would love not to be anonymous, but because of my DH's work I have to post anonymously...

Amarante wrote:
You do realize she has no health problems 😄😄 or at least not the ones that that are based on a tape in which she was playfully responding to reporters who were asking her about her choice for Vice President. The tape is played without sound or context to make her seem as if she is spasming and unfortunately it is believed by gullible people on the Internet who post anonymously.

Why anonymous if you truly believe what you wrote?

DrMom

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 6:38 am
I think asking about her health is fair game. The liberal press certainly made an issue about it for John McCain, whose injuries were mostly mechanical and did not impair his mental acuity in any way.

But in the end I doubt it will matter. If the American public is indifferent to all the horrible things she has done as Secretary of State and with all of her treasonous shenanigans at the Clinton Foundation -- not to mention all the years before that -- nobody is going to care if she might have a seizure in the Oval Office.

Amarante

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 8:42 am
DrMom wrote:
I think asking about her health is fair game. The liberal press certainly made an issue about it for John McCain, whose injuries were mostly mechanical and did not impair his mental acuity in any way.

But in the end I doubt it will matter. If the American public is indifferent to all the horrible things she has done as Secretary of State and with all of her treasonous shenanigans at the Clinton Foundation -- not to mention all the years before that -- nobody is going to care if she might have a seizure in the Oval Office.

the issue is nit that asking abut health is unfair.

The issue is people are making up diagnosis who know nothing about her health based on one tape which is being viewed out if context. No one can diagnose someone from that especially when all evidence indicates the contrary. I mean how can one accept seriously someone who claims a person has serious brain injury but is in such control of their higher level brain processes that she can act on a super high level all the time but was revealed in ten seconds of footage. It's as crazy as all the other propaganda circulated by the altright and polluting the streams of public taught and discourse.

Hillary has supplied a letter from a doctor which is actually more exhaustive than that supplied by Trump.

If one doesn't agree with someone's politics, then so be it. But don't resort to idiotic lies based on nothing in an attempt to smear a candidate.

Since the evidence is so ridiculous, it just makes the person who is stating it look like a prejudiced fool and discredits anything the person thereafter says.

Last edited by Amarante on Sun, Aug 28 2016, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeanette

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 8:46 am
On the one hand she's an evil maniacal sadistic manipulator plotting to unleash chaos on the universe the minute she's elected. On the other hand she's a doddering old fool on the verge of collapse from epilepsy.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 10:03 am
DrMom wrote:
Very scary stuff. Selling access to the State Dept to foreign or private interests. Way more dangerous than the Clintons' previous stunt of renting out the Lincoln bedroom for profit. Puts the entire nation at risk. What a farce the US has become under the Clintons.

How is fundraising for her campaign selling access to the state dept? Also farce is an interesting choice of words considering Donald trump is her opponent whose whole campaign has been a sideshow.

DrMom

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 10:17 am
Amarante wrote:
the issue is nit that asking abut health is unfair.

The issue is people are making up diagnosis who know nothing about her health based on one tape which is being viewe out if context. No one can diagnose someone from that especially when all evidence indicates the contrary. I mean how can one accept seriously someon who claims sterne has serious brain injury but is in such control of their higher level brain services that they can act on a super high level all the time but was revealed in ten seconds of footage. It's as crazy as all the other propaganda circulated by the altright and polluting the streams of public taught and discourse.

Hillary has supplied a letter from a doctor which is actually more exhaustive than that supplied by Trump.

If one doesn't agree with someone's politics, then so be it. But don't resort to idiotic lies based on nothing in an attempt to smear a candidate.

Since the evidence is so ridiculous, it just makes the person who is stating it look like a prejudiced fool and discredits anything the person thereafter says.

Oh, I agree that these medical "experts" making complicated diagnoses on the basis of watching a few seconds of videos is ridiculous. But I think some of the issues brought up in the video in the link that amother Tan posted are relevant and should be addressed. Let her release her records and put the issue to rest.

(Unless her records were "BitBleached"using the same SW as she used to purge all those emails!)
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/2.....hbit/

Amarante

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 11:04 am
DrMom wrote:
Oh, I agree that these medical "experts" making complicated diagnoses on the basis of watching a few seconds of videos is ridiculous. But I think some of the issues brought up in the video in the link that amother Tan posted are relevant and should be addressed. Let her release her records and put the issue to rest.

(Unless her records were "BitBleached"using the same SW as she used to purge all those emails!)
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/2.....hbit/

Let Trump release his medical records and tax returns. 😀

The letter from Hillarys doctor at least resembled that of one written by a sane medical professional whereas I simply cannot take seriously a letter from a doctor which states that Trump, a 70 year old paunchy man would be the healthiest President ever to serve.

Again, diagnosing anyone from a minute of footage taken out of context is ludicrous especially when there are literally thousands of hours of Hiillary showing her to be acting at the highest level of cognitive process for sustained periods of time.

Only the most prejudiced person would seize upon the tape as being probative of anything but extreme hatred of Hillary by the lunatic altright fringe.

octopus

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 11:12 am
amother wrote:
How is fundraising for her campaign selling access to the state dept? Also farce is an interesting choice of words considering Donald trump is her opponent whose whole campaign has been a sideshow.

No. They were not giving money to her campaign. They were giving money to her charity, the clinton foundation. And instead of it just being a charitable donation, they were really getting favors in return and access to the state department. And I don't think clinton is a doddering old idiot. Health and whether a person lives or dies is in G-d's hands. I do think she is morally corrupt, power hungry, and would sell her own relatives out if it was in her best interests (the latter being my own opinion.) And, yes, I still maintain she is wicked and evil. I don't think her best interest align with the USA. Her allegiance is to herself.

Amarante

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 11:19 am
Bush had and still had a foundation which solicited donations while Bush was president and while Jeb was running for President.

Why no uproar about that?

Donations to a charitable foundation without any proof that there we was a quid pro quo. The horrors.

Why no uproar about big donations to political campaigns or lobbying efforts that directly benefit politicians holding office.

The right wing has been going after the Clintons for 30 years.

As to corruption, I can't believe anyone can with a straight face geshrey about corruption by the Clintons and fail to mention corrupt practices of Trump which actually swindled small people directly. Trump Universty and thousands of small business owners who weren't paid. This was all for the personal financial benefit of TrumpThe hatred for the Clintons really blinds people and renders them irrational.

leah233

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 11:25 am
Amarante wrote:
The right wing has been going after the Clintons for 30 years.

Like Hillary's famous "vast right wing conspiracy against my husband" claim for something he actually did.

Indeed Hillary has been in the public eye for thirty years.And scandals and controversy have always followed her. That is what is so bad about her

DrMom

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 11:27 am
Amarante wrote:
LAgain, diagnosing anyone from a minute of footage taken out of context is ludicrous especially when there are literally thousands of hours of Hiillary showing her to be acting at the highest level of cognitive process for sustained periods of time.

Red herring argument - nobody here is saying this.
Page 8 of 16   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 14  15  16  Next Recent Topics