Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Invisible ties hamodia

Chaya123

Post Thu, Aug 11 2016, 9:49 pm
Is anyone else avidly following this serial? What are your thoughts? Didn't read this weeks yet but here are mine:
Naomi was probably a major singer in her previous life/ marriage which is why she's so opposed to her son singing and becoming famous
Possibly she wasnt frum yet and was married to someone she regretted so therefore gave away her child
However, For the life or mine I can't understand why she refuses to be contacted by her own child Melissa! No matter what happened she's her child!
Stephanie will go all out now on a journey to discover her roots and in the process will pull Melissa along possibly in Israel
Somehow they will maybe meet Naomi's son there?
I also can't understand why Naomi is so obsessed and controlling to her husband! Poor guy! Assuming he will her fired from his job and also somehow find out about her hidden previous life with letters from Melissa
Also what we don't know if Melissa will look for her real father
This story is really fascinating!

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 9:25 pm
I'm also really enjoying the story especially because I'm an adopted child myself. I think it's totally realistic that Naomi wouldn't want to meet Melissa. She's probably terrified that her family will find out about her.

interesting story line- not the typical for our publications.

And I really like Stephanie and that Madame French woman from the ballet school.

Chaya123

Post Thu, Aug 25 2016, 10:10 pm
Didn't read this week installment yet but yes I also like Stephanie although not sure about Madame- was actually wondering if she was instigating the anti Semitism or maybe it was her roommate Michelle?

losingweight

Post Fri, Aug 26 2016, 1:47 am
I'm really enjoying the serial. I find Batya Ruddells writing intriguing. She usually touches topics that aren't that readily discussed.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Aug 26 2016, 8:45 am
I find what's going on with the husband really disconcerting. He needs some serious counseling.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 4:49 pm
What's going on with the husband or am I missing something? You mean because he doesn't want to go to work?

Laura123

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:31 am
Can anyone tell me the ending?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room