Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Reena wigs

ra_mom

Post Tue, Feb 16 2016, 12:01 pm
Does anyone have any experience with Reena wigs?
My friend is looking to buy one and would love to hear experiences, good or bad!
Thanks so much!

ra_mom

Post Wed, Feb 17 2016, 9:11 pm
Anybody have a Reena wig?

Yalli

Post Fri, Aug 05 2016, 4:34 pm
I have two Reena wigs - they are AMAZING!!!

I bought mine when visiting Toronto.

Seems this is a small private company with limited pieces but each one is a masterpiece.

Prices were $1750 (for a long) and $1975 (for an extra long) - a real bargain.

I had them cut and ombre and LOVE them!!

Very few salons carry them but if you find one that does, post here!

Next time I am in Toronto I plan on getting 2 more!

Cosmopolite

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 2:56 pm
please let me know if Reena wigs has any location (and #) in Bklyn, NY. Thank you

Yalli

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 6:36 pm
Good question!

I have asked my sheitel macher to find out info. She contacted the Toronto sheitel macher who sold me my Reena when I visited Toronto (BTW - my sheitel macher could not believe the exceptional quality and the low price of my Reena wig).

Here is the scoop based on what the Toronto sm told my sm: Reena is a very small manufacturer that only produces 1 or 2 wigs a day, usually around 200 wigs a year. They are not mass produced and attention is given to detail, quality and perfection. Also, Reena only deals with a very few select top named sm who will give their wigs top cuts/styles. The Reena pieces are simply grabbed "hot off the press" by these few sm. There might be only 3 sm in North America that carry this wig.

That is what my sm was told by that sm - I cannot confirm the accuracy but one thing I can say: The Reen wig is absolutely amazing and unbelievably cheap for a wig of such quality.

I plan on going back to Toronto to pick up a couple more.

Cosmopolite

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 9:47 pm
Dear Yalli, If possible, please provide the name and phone number of your sheitel macher and/or any other sheitel macher in Canada and/or USA. If it is easier, please e-mail directly at mfeldmanesq@gmail.com. Thank you so for your gracious assistance!

Yalli

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 9:58 pm
Cosmo, your email mfeldmanesq@gmail.com is associated with Mark A. Feldman 1717 E 18th St Brooklyn, NY 11229 Phone: 718-627-7900, which makes me wonder why a man is on this forum?! Please explain what your (legal) objective is.

Cosmopolite

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 9:35 am
Dear Yalli,

I work for my husband. This explains the E-mail address but my sweet Hubbie has no clue and no interest about such a "forum".!!! Most definitively, he deals with his clients (as a matter of fact, makes sheilaos according to the stiuation at work) and with his learning. He does not not even know about it.
We both deal with totally different areas, so there is really nothing to worry about. also answer the phone or my husband's assistant (a woman) answers to the phone.
My daughter is coming from Irael for a short while, this is why I would really appreciate your input.
My name is Daniella or you can go by Cosmopolite.
Have a very good day and thanks for responding.

Yalli

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 8:20 pm
Cosmo / Dani,

Thanks for clearing that up.

Regarding your query, see here:
http://shaytell.com/2016/07/re.....t-749

Apparently, it's only available in Toronto.

Pity.

mamaluv

Post Tue, Nov 01 2016, 12:35 am
Who sells it in Toronto? Is there a website?

Yalli

Post Mon, Dec 12 2016, 1:04 pm
Reena wigs were available a few months ago at Toronto's sheitelmacher Rivkie Schochet for a very cheap price.

Bonus, she did her amazing cut on it!

(According to insiders in the industry, Rivkie is considered the best wig cutter in North America and she was featured in Mishpacha magazine).

I don't know if she still carries them or if they are as cheap as before (under $2,000).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels