Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How do you women have time to be on imamother all day
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 10:43 pm
amother wrote:
The pay per hugs policy became too expensive, so they invested in having enough people complain about it, that they can remove the hug button from certain forums, to cut back on costs.
!

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Thumbs Up

imasinger

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 10:43 pm
amother wrote:
It was a genuine mistake. I see my finger accidently pressed the hug button. But you have a point. Some posters are really helpful.

Well, I just hugged you for real. That was a really sweet thing to say. The truth is, for me, as for many others, we get plenty of schar right here from knowing that we made a positive difference.

And to answer the OP honestly, I only work part time, but probably should spend more time with DH than here some days.

enneamom

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 10:48 pm
amother wrote:
Very funny imasinger!

But seriously ... People like you (there are other too) who come on here MAINLY to help other people, and give so much of your time in doing so, will actually be paid for it somehow. Because the Ribbono shel Olam NEVER leaves a bill unpaid.

Do those of us who post immediate reactions get schar for giving overworked yiddishe mammes a good laugh? Clown

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 10:48 pm
imasinger wrote:
Well, I just hugged you for real. .

Oh good. So I do get my $5 Wink

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 10:50 pm
enneamom wrote:
Do those of us who post immediate reactions get schar for giving overworked yiddishe mammes a good laugh? Clown

Yes absolutely. You make the world a better place, you get schae. What is that thing in the gemara about the leitzanim?

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 10:53 pm
amother wrote:
Oh good. So I do get my $5 Wink

No, because all of the amother payments go to a special investment account to purchase homes for achild, under the name of arelative, so that achild can sit in kollel and live off of the HUD money. It is a very worthy cause. I started it, and manage it single handedly.

enneamom

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 10:56 pm
amother wrote:
No, because all of the amother payments go to a special investment account to purchase homes for achild, under the name of arelative, so that achild can sit in kollel and live off of the HUD money. It is a very worthy cause. I started it, and manage it single handedly.

But only if they don't keep on having kids, despite their financial difficulties.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 11:01 pm
enneamom wrote:
But only if they don't keep on having kids, despite their financial difficulties.

Yes, I didn't know you were on the board. Welcome!

flowerpower

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 11:02 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Yael choses randomly 10 posters a month that get paid.
Each reply is $1
A like is .50
A hug is $5.00. That's why we all get hugged a lot.
A new post is goes into the bonus box.

I left out one rule though. If you post as Imamother then Yael takes off 5% of your total wage that month. It says in small letters on the consent form right on top of the "I agree" button.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 11:03 pm
enneamom wrote:

Are they allowed to drive?

enneamom

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 11:04 pm
amother wrote:
Are they allowed to drive?

Only if they use non-hormonal birth control.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 11:04 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I left out one rule though. If you post as Imamother then Yael takes off 5% of your total wage that month. It says in small letters on the consent form right on top of the "I agree" button.

When did the rules change? Is that why our fund dwindled? No wonder these kids can't make ends meet anymore. We are only getting 5% of the income now?!
How will we survive!?!
We need to protest!

I'm reporting this post to get moderators attention.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 11:05 pm
enneamom wrote:
Only if they use non-hormonal birth control.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 1:19 am
And don't trick schools into accepting their non vaxed kids. Or let them relieve themselves on a busy block in bp even if they're squeezed between two minivans while trying to out-stare the curious onlookers.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 1:43 am
Here's MY "immediate reaction" to this thread: the next Imamother meet should be a open-mike comedy evening : you guys are so funny!

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 2:27 am
amother wrote:
Here's MY "immediate reaction" to this thread: the next Imamother meet should be a open-mike comedy evening : you guys are so funny!

Except I suspect a lot of people on here are very introverted and would do no good at all in an open mike night.

Anyone agree?

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 6:54 am
amother wrote:
And don't trick schools into accepting their non vaxed kids. Or let them relieve themselves on a busy block in bp even if they're squeezed between two minivans while trying to out-stare the curious onlookers.

Where's that BP thread? I've got to see that one LOL

zaq

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:06 am
amother wrote:
Where's that BP thread? I've got to see that one LOL
It's the one titled "fuming mad"

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:24 am
amother wrote:
Yes absolutely. You make the world a better place, you get schae. What is that thing in the gemara about the leitzanim?

There's a difference between leitzanus and making people laugh in non mean-spirited way. Some of us think twice and often delete before and after posting.

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:38 am
PinkFridge wrote:
There's a difference between leitzanus and making people laugh in non mean-spirited way. Some of us think twice and often delete before and after posting.

Ok so I'm using the wrong term. I thought there was something about people who make other people laugh are really important people in the work and are to be PRAISED! Sounds like what I wrote came out totally the wrong way. So sorry about that.

(edited for an autocorrect which made no sense)
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics