Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What is so bad about Hillary Clinton?
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 14  15  16  Next

sushilover

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 9:50 am
LOL Pinkfridge!
You should be thanking me for not including details about the statues.... LOL LOL LOL

sushilover

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 9:52 am

I thought this would be an interesting addition to our discussion.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 9:59 am
sushilover wrote:

I thought this would be an interesting addition to our discussion.

That's very interesting. A month or so I saw a great cartoon: "This survey puts them at 66% - 61%." "How is that possible?" "Those are the unfavorables."

I guess you can see consider someone as truly not the choice without calling him/her evil.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 7:58 pm
I came across this video. Very interesting to watch especially for those who is planing to vote for Clinton:
https://youtu.be/U2G9MR1n7Es

Maya

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 9:29 pm
Here's one good thing about Hillary Clinton: Her people are not going on stage to speak wearing a cap that reads MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN ALSO.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 9:22 am
Maya wrote:
Here's one good thing about Hillary Clinton: Her people are not going on stage to speak wearing a cap that reads MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN ALSO.

Rolling Eyes
Please.
Clinton supporters are more literate. Their caps say, MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN AS WELL.

Wink

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 9:51 am
Trump is just sooo much better for Israel the Jews and the safety of America by safeguarding the borders

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 3:18 pm
Just wondering if those who scoffed about her "alleged" health problems still think they are the fabrications of the right.

Sadie

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 4:49 pm
amother wrote:
Just wondering if those who scoffed about her "alleged" health problems still think they are the fabrications of the right.

Uh, yeah. Have you never heard of heatstroke? I almost fainted on the bus my first summer in Israel and I was a hale and hearty 20-something. And she was probably wearing a Kevlar vest under her clothes as well. You try it.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:06 pm
Sadie wrote:
Uh, yeah. Have you never heard of heatstroke? I almost fainted on the bus my first summer in Israel and I was a hale and hearty 20-something. And she was probably wearing a Kevlar vest under her clothes as well. You try it.

I really don't want this to get nasty. I'm just in shock at the length the media and Hillary supporters will go to deny that she is seriously I'll.

Sadie

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:18 pm
amother wrote:
I really don't want this to get nasty. I'm just in shock at the length the media and Hillary supporters will go to deny that she is seriously I'll.

Healtherism- the new Birtherism.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:19 pm
There was a high of 80 today in NY, that's not that hot...

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:22 pm
amother wrote:

I probably would have fainted too had I been out in that weather for that long in a sweltering pantsuit.

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:38 pm
At 9:30 this morning the temperature in Manhattan was about 79 with a dew point in the low 60s. Mrs Clinton should wear a hat. But the weather really wasn't very hot.

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:41 pm
amother wrote:
I probably would have fainted too had I been out in that weather for that long in a sweltering pantsuit.

I was out walking the streets of Brooklyn with kids for about 2 hours, shopping. Same weather conditions. Very pleasant weather today, not at all heatstroke or fainting weather. And I was dressed in long sleeves, high neckline, tights... Just as stuffy as a pantsuit.

Besides, if you see pictures of her arriving to the ceremony (before any heatstroke could have taken place) it looks like she is being held up under her arm by an aid. She doesn't look too healthy there at all!

Maya

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 6:05 pm
She was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday and got dehydrated today during the ceremony.

Normal, regular problems. But it's more fun to pretend she's deathly ill than to hear the truth.

sequoia

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 6:10 pm
Why is she walking around with pneumonia? Isn't that a good way to die?

Jeanette

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 7:11 pm
amother wrote:

I'm shocked (not) at how the trump campaign is milking this for all its worth to divert attention from his obnoxiousness, ignorance and utter lack of qualifications.

BTW did you hear that the first thing out of trumps mouth on 9/11/01 was a boast about how his building is now the tallest in lower Manhattan. But let's fixate on Hilary's health. Why are you not concerned about your candidates mental health?

Fox

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 8:35 pm
Jeanette wrote:
BTW did you hear that the first thing out of trumps mouth on 9/11/01 was a boast about how his building is now the tallest in lower Manhattan.

Let's be a little more transparent: the account is from an article by Michael Kruse for Politico Magazine, and it's actually a pretty balanced piece in spite of Politico's increasing left-wing tilt since its founding. The article certainly presents a different picture than the one created by repeating a single quote.

The Senator and the Mogul: A 9/11 Diary

If Trump is shown as a shameless self-promoter, Clinton comes out just as craven or more so in Kruse's account. Even though she was a senator at the time and had significant political capital from her husband's presidency, Kruse cites her primary contributions as touring Ground Zero in a helicopter; being moved to tears; singing "G-d Bless America" with her Congressional colleagues; and avidly agreeing that terrorism is bad and something ought to be done.

Though she apparently wasn't emotionally moved enough to turn down as much as $25 million in contributions to the Clinton Foundation from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia -- the primary promotor of Wahhabist Islamic philosophy, the doctrines that inspire Al Queda, ISIS, and other radical Islamic factions -- as late as 2014. (Washington Post)

As for her health, that is the least of Clinton's problems. Democrats were unapologetic about suggesting that both McCain and Reagan were poor choices simply because of their advanced age -- even without any specific health issues. Chastising Republicans for questioning Clinton's health is hilarious.

Clinton's complete failure at calling out the alt-Right; her comparative snubbing at the National Baptist Convention; and her meme-making "basket of deplorables" remark on Friday demonstrate that she and/or her campaign have lost the zeitgeist. They are playing into Republican hands by being increasingly shrill, angry, and humorless. If Trump is a troublesome candidate for the Republicans, Clinton is just as troublesome in her own way for the Democrats. She may win the battle, but she and her campaign seem more and more likely to lose the progressive war.

Jeanette

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 8:51 pm
Trump's 9/11 quote is only the tip of the iceberg. The fact that he profited of 9/11 funds? The fact that he claimed to personally see thousands of muslims cheering in NJ?

But we have already seen that there is no quote moronic or extreme enough for Trump's fans to waver in their support. I just hope the majority of the country is wise enough to see through his phoniness.

Yes it's a shame that Hillary is not a better campaigner. Being a thinker who prefers to prepare rather than speak off the cuff is a real liability in this election cycle.

Quote:
If Trump is shown as a shameless self-promoter, Clinton comes out just as craven or more so in Kruse's account. Even though she was a senator at the time and had significant political capital from her husband's presidency, Kruse cites her primary contributions as touring Ground Zero in a helicopter; being moved to tears; singing "G-d Bless America" with her Congressional colleagues; and avidly agreeing that terrorism is bad and something ought to be done.

As a freshman senator I'm not quite sure what else you would expect her to do. At least she showed the capacity for empathy, something that Trump is sorely lacking.
Page 10 of 16   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 14  15  16  Next Recent Topics