Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
So how is the weather ?!

greenfire

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 10:29 am
first of all we need a weather forum Idea

ever feel like you just need to check with weather.com when right in front of you there's a window where one can clearly see it is raining ?!

maybe I'm addicted to knowing the humidity levels, the uv ray index, and the temperature + how it really feels ...

just as important is when the sun rises, when the moon rises & from what degree in the sky

πŸŒ… πŸŒ‡ πŸŒ‰ πŸŒ•

zaq

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 10:52 am
To say nothing of those gizmos that monitor your pulse, blood pressure, respiration, weight, waist size, blood oxygen levels, metabolic rate, sweat rate, and, for all I know, growth rate of hair and nails. There's something a little unhealthy, from a mental standpoint, about taking such an intense interest in these data that you need to collect them on a continuous basis. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 3:35 pm
Sure, sometimes all you need is a window. But when I go out for an early constitutional, I still feel cool from the a/c. It might take time till the 75 degrees AND 95% humidity kick in. (75 in the early AM, 90ish later in the day.) So listening to the weather is useful.

grace413

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 3:47 pm
From May to September I don't need to check the weather here. It's either hot, very hot or even hotter than that with no chance of rain.

(but I check anyway and keep an eye on South Florida weather to make sure no hurricanes are attacking my mother)

hotmom

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 4:01 pm
greenfire wrote:
first of all we need a weather forum Idea

ever feel like you just need to check with weather.com when right in front of you there's a window where one can clearly see it is raining ?!

maybe I'm addicted to knowing the humidity levels, the uv ray index, and the temperature + how it really feels ...

just as important is when the sun rises, when the moon rises & from what degree in the sky

πŸŒ… πŸŒ‡ πŸŒ‰ πŸŒ•

I usually check to see reality and who's right. For instance, right now it's pouring outside, the weather on my fone shows bright sunshine, current time. So in this case I want to step into my fone and run out to the beach or run errands.

greenfire

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 4:06 pm
hotmom ~ give it time to reboot ... my mother's phone has the same issue with earlier temp showing up first

or different areas [where her children live] with the same temp I.e. florida saying 48Β° as well as cleveland saying 48Β° as well as brooklyn saying 48Β°on the same day in the winter ... or 75Β°
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics