Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Would you go to a frum massage therapist?
Previous  1  2

Would you go to a frum massage therapist???
yes, why not?  
 69%  [ 95 ]
no! never.  
 30%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 137

sunny90

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 4:19 pm
Yes for sure!
My friend is a physiotherapist and gave me a massage once when I was pregnant. Maybe friends are different, because you don't really care if they know how u look?

amother

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 10:08 pm
OP HERE:
I'm still appreciating all your votes and replies!!!
keep it coming! Smile))

preempservices

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 10:08 am
I've only gone twice (time and money) but the second time was with a frum massage therapist in the 5 towns. I would go to her or any other well recommended frum massage therapist again.

Pinny

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 1:15 am
Hi,
I know this is an old thread, yet I was wondering if all you wonderful ladies can help me.
I am thinking of going to school to become a massage therapist.
For those of you who are a massage therapist what kind of job do you have? What are the job opportunities for such a degree? Do you work privately?
Where did you go to school?
I am doing research for this as it sounds more appealing to me than most other degrees.
I appreciate all your help!
Thank you!

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 11:20 am
This is some form of bona-fide health care profession with a code of ethics including confidentiality, yes? Not a thinly-disguised cover for a bordello but a sort of sub-sub-subniche of physical therapy? My physical therapist is a frum man, so why wouldn't I go to a frum woman for massage therapy? What does her being frum have to do with anything other than possibly meaning she'd be more sensitive to protecting my modesty than someone who wasn't frum?

I prefer female healthcare providers wherever there is any question of having to remove clothing or answer intimate questions. I wouldn't travel 50 miles out of my way to consult a female provider if there were a male provider ten minutes from home, nor would I choose a mediocre female when I could see a top-notch male, but if all other factors are equal, I'll go with the female, frum or not.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics