Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Bathroom Towels

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:40 pm
I have questions about towels:

1) How often do you wash your towels? DH and I both take showers every day and I can't wash my towels daily.

2) If you don't wash your towels daily, how are they dry for the next day?
Ex: I take a shower on Sunday. I have hooks in my bathroom for the towels, but Monday, the towels are still damp.

3) Do you have separate ones for you and DH (like different colors/patters, or different hooks)? I don't mind using his, but I shower in the AM and he showers at night, so sometimes I'll grab a towel and it's VERY wet, and I know that was the one DH used last night, as opposed to the damp one I used yesterday morning.

The dampness issue really bothers me.

All suggestions welcome except daily washing/drying - I don't have time for that.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:47 pm
Try hanging up your towel somewhere else like in your bedroom (I put mine on a hook in my closet). My bathroom is very damp from all the showers so it's hard to dry anything in there! Lots of luck.

MitzadSheini

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 6:41 pm
You need to hang them spread out, on a towel rail rather then a hook. If you dont have towel rails use the back of a chair, but place it near a window that catches the sun if you have one
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics