Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Passover in Orlando Champions Gate/ Minyan

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 8:24 pm
Dear Immas, I am staying in Champions gate resort and wanted know if there is a minyan that my family could join for passover.
We are not part of the passover program.
I will be staying at
9101 El caro lane
Davenport, Fl 33896

your help is very much appreciated

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Apr 14 2016, 12:00 am
I'm not familiar with your street specifically however I can tell you that we're staying at champions gate along with many family members and quite a number of family friends and there will be many minyanim (some already organized, some last minute) . There is also the Chabad minyan in Champions gate which I know many people attended last year just not sure if its specifically walking distance from you.

yael m

Post Thu, Apr 14 2016, 3:00 pm
Thank you so much for your help, do you know the number to chabbad.

Sc390

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 11:53 am
I was hoping to pick up this post from last year to find out if there was an independent minyan in Champions Gate for Passover and, if so, how to get more information.

My family has stayed in Indian Creek the last few years. We like it a lot but are looking for a change of scenery for 2017.

Thanks.

sf1234

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 4:09 pm
Looking for information about champions gate as well, this will be our first time in orlando for passover and trying to get information... any and all info helps ie. minyanim, supplies, etc. Thanks!

mamashaina

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 7:51 pm
This will be my families first time as well and we are looking for minyan information. Any help would be great.
Thanks

ceebern

Post Sat, Oct 07 2017, 7:50 pm
Sefer Torah? The chabad minyan is in the clubhouse? Does anyone know?

wolfgirl

Post Fri, Feb 22 2019, 11:11 am
Any information that you can pass along to someone planning a trip for pesach 2019? Who can I call about a minyan?

etr

Post Fri, Feb 22 2019, 11:15 am
go to www.rabbiorlando.org. They have lots of information and organize/connect visitors with minyans.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics