Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Reb. Kolodetsky Hafrashas Challah

Supermom#1

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 11:27 am
I've read here that Reb. Kolodetsky does Hasrashas Challah in the Lederman Shul on Thursdays. Anyone know what time of day this takes place or how I can find out?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 4:11 pm
Why dont you call the shul office? (I have no idea where that is, but that would sound reasonable)

Supermom#1

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 4:28 pm
Thanks....anyone have any more info?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 4:31 pm
Can you tell us what city or town this shul may be in? Maybe someone knows about the shul.

doctorima

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 5:09 pm
It's in B'nei B'rak. It's a very famous shul, but it doesn't have an office or secretary. Hopefully somebody local can give OP the info she's seeking.

Chaya123

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 9:11 pm
I went last year while visiting Israel and it was a beautiful experience! She did it Thursday at 5 pm in the back room right next to the famous shul near her fathers (rav Chaim kanievsky shlita) house. She then spoke and gave personal Brachos. Was the highlight of my whole trip!

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 8:08 pm
I'm going to Eretz yisrael soon, and would love to go with my girls to Rebbetzin Kolodetsky on a Thursday. Does she still do it at 5:00 in Lederman shul? How long is the whole experience? Can we just show up? Does she speak abt English? Is there anything else to do around there in Bnei Brak for my teen girls? Thanx.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Jan 31 2019, 12:24 am
How can I get to Lederman Shul for this by public transportation from Ramat Gan or Tel Aviv? What’s the address? How long is the whole experience? How can I get a bus back to yerushalayim from Lederman Shul? Thanx!

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 5:25 am
Anyone have new info about this?

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 6:52 am
052 717 2233 call for appointment in general. There may be info on that line. Hebrew only.
On Thursdays she does Hafrashas Challa at 17:00.
Back of shul accessible OUTSIDE building, walk to the back. This info is from a posting in the back yard area.
She does not accept visitors on Thursdays.
My info is from end of February 2019.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 9:10 am
Thank you so much!

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:24 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
052 717 2233 call for appointment in general. There may be info on that line. Hebrew only.
On Thursdays she does Hafrashas Challa at 17:00.
Back of shul accessible OUTSIDE building, walk to the back. This info is from a posting in the back yard area.
She does not accept visitors on Thursdays.
My info is from end of February 2019.

Can anyone confirm if this is still the case?

Chaya123

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:29 pm
I was there a couple of years ago and was 5 PM on Thursday. Was such an amazing experience! Wish can go back!

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 3:20 am
Can someone suggest what to expect time wise in going to where Rebbetzin Kolodetsky takes challah, but after, once she's taken challah, & then people are approaching her for brachas & what not? Are there often many people there where it can take a long time?
Thank you for any information

Chaya123

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 11:56 am
The hafrashas challah and speech was over approx 6 PM and then everyone lined up for brachos. Yes, there was long line but was well worth it!

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:14 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Why dont you call the shul office? (I have no idea where that is, but that would sound reasonable)

Why is she being hugged? Because she doesn't know the shul? Is that what we have come to?

As my Rav says the kippa is a dollar and the beard is free. (And BTW he's extremely close to each kanievsky).

Save your hugs for ahavas yisrael.

mamaG

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 5:53 pm
Does Rebbetzin kolodetsky speak english?

Kumphort

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 6:14 pm
Don’t think so. But her warmth comes through even in Hebrew and there are people around who will translate
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions