Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Cleaning help - Lakewood

neverbored

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 4:50 pm
Desperately looking for cleaning lady/housekeeper in Lakewood. Can fill most of the week if needed. Please suggest an agency number or any other way I can get one. Thank you

debsey

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 7:55 pm
I wish I had a suggestion for you. Hey, all entrepreneurial minded amothers out there - someone needs to open a cleaning lady agency in Lakewood. Personally, I would like to hire a legal, english speaking, full time, well-trained lady who would be reliable. I'd be willing to pay top dollar for that type of service. I don't want a live in, just a full-time housekeeper!

I don't know why it's so hard to find reliable, full time cleaning help in Lakewood. Brooklyn and Williamsburg don't seem to have this problem.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 7:59 pm
It's the never ending quest...
Not to be racist or anything but most women from a certain nationality living here are supremely unreliable and lazy.

Id love to find a Filipino here in Lakewood, as I have found them to be really hard and pkeasant workers (outside of Lkwd).

Any leads?

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 8:33 pm
Problem is that agencies charge two dollars per hour you
Take and they train ladies in. What is happening is that people are stealing the ladies so how can an agency stay open?

debsey

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:41 pm
amother wrote:
Problem is that agencies charge two dollars per hour you
Take and they train ladies in. What is happening is that people are stealing the ladies so how can an agency stay open?
well you could charge a service fee to the customer - a finders fee and then some more fees as they continue to come?

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 12:31 am
Debsey you are unusual but most people don't want to pay and they want two three hours lmost at a time.

neverbored

Post Fri, Sep 16 2016, 10:59 am
OP here. I've had it! I've have been trying to get a housekeeper/cleaning lady for more than a week now. Ive told them that they can work for as few or many hours that they want. I've got promises from plenty "potential" ladies, but no one shows up, and mysteriously they don't answer their phones or reply to texts even though they did with precision before. I'm at a loss of what to do...
Hey lakewooders... Is there any way to get through this madness...I'm beyond desperate.

debsey

Post Fri, Sep 16 2016, 12:15 pm
amother wrote:
Debsey you are unusual but most people don't want to pay and they want two three hours lmost at a time.
I'm not so sure I'm so unusual. A whole new demographic is moving into Lakewood and there are a lot of dual income couples in town now. Those couples will need cleaning help and can't spend weeks and weeks searching
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics