Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Antwerp to London

tf

Post Sun, Sep 18 2016, 1:42 am
How long does it take to travel from Antwerp to London? Is it doable to go for a day and back to Antwerp in time for a flight to NY? Has anyone done it? What's the way? How much does it cost and how long does it take?

rainbow dash

Post Sun, Sep 18 2016, 4:00 am
There is a car service from Antwerp to London on the tunnel. Takes 5 hours costs 50€. But with all the problems happening there with the jungle I would fly. cause it can take much longer. You can fly to Brussels on the way back to be already in the airport. I think it takes 1 hr. Dont know the price.

tf

Post Sun, Sep 18 2016, 4:36 am
Thanks, Rainbow Dash

Raisin

Post Sun, Sep 18 2016, 6:14 am
I would imagine its a very short flight, but you need to take into account which airport in London you are flying into. Some are quite far away and an expensive taxi ride or train/bus ride. If you are touring central london heathrow (you can take the tube into london) is the most convenient but a lot of the cheaper airlines fly into gatwick, luton and stansted.

I think its a little risky if you have a flight from Brussles to NY. Since it won't be a connecting ticket if the flight from London to Brussles is delayed you will miss your NY flight and have to buy a new ticket.

littleprincess

Post Sun, Sep 18 2016, 9:03 am
You can look into travelling from Brussels to London by eurostar. It's a 2 hour train ride to kings cross train station and from there u have easy access to anywhere in London.
If ur flying from Brussels to N.Y. u can take one train from Brussels midi (the station where the eurostar arrives to) to Zaventem (the airport).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics