Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Yom Tov Dishes & Menus
Chicken breast recipe that freezes well

abound

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 1:47 pm
ISO of chicken and chicken breast recipe that freeze well. I need to cook this week for Yom tov and I am at a loss, since I usually make these things fresh.

iamamother

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 1:52 pm
any recipe that isnt meant to be very crispy is good. and even crispy ones can be work depending on how u reheat it....

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 2:11 pm
When I want to make chicken cutlets ahead, I clean them and marinate them in a sauce and freeze raw in a ziplock bag as flat as possible. That way all the work is done and all I have to do is defrost them overnight in the fridge and toss them in a pan to bake the next day. They taste fresh but don't take up much time when I'm in a rush. Sometimes I'll do the extra step of breading the marinated chicken if I'm in the mood.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Yom Tov Dishes & Menus