Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Photographer said we're not family
Previous  1  2

ValleyMom

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 7:13 am
I would write a venomous letter to the photographer and let him how precisely how you feel.

THEN

I would write the most horrendous review of this photographer for Yelp.
Be sure to include all the reasons why this photographer should not even be hired for a child's birthday party let alone a huge event like a wedding!
THEN
I would print them up and tear these two into tiny pieces and flush them down my toilet.
Try it, you may find it cathartic.

I'm so sorry you had to deal with such a flipping nightmare!!

ValleyMom

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 7:18 am
This past year I was in Availus and missed many BIG simchas this past year however there were a few I could NOT miss, like my nephews Bar Mitzvah... What I did was this:

I bought a REALLY REALLY NICE higher end camera and took my own photos of the event. I told the hired photographer who I was and WHY I was taking pictures and we became fast friends.

I developed the pictures within 24 hours of the event and dropped it off at the hosts home. These printed photos are an amazing gift and really appreciated because the formal pictures take a lot longer...

This is also a terrific way to avoid missing special family photo opps. I took so many group pictures that the formal photographer missed.

Zehava

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 8:05 am
Sorry about your crazy family greenfire. You're a saint for sticking around.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics