Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Does anyone know anything about the Wunder Wig?
1  2  Next

amother
Turquoise

Post Sat, Jun 06 2015, 10:10 pm
I've seen advertisements for the Winder Wig. Anyone know anything about it?

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 9:39 am
Interested as well Study

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 9:54 am
I just got one. It is great. Very comfortable.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 10:22 am
I never heard of the wunder wig before. Can you give me more info about where they are sold, also what is the price range? Really cheap or really expensive, I.e. $500 vs $3,000. TIA!

daniellaB

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 1:26 pm
I just got one about a month ago! I've worn it almost daily since! You can dress it up or down with the add on bangs and it is the most comfortable wig I've owned. It's also very versatile, it can be a pony, a messy bun or even braided to look super fun. It's exactly the easy throw on look great wig I was searching for. Contact Yonit, she's patient and very helpful. (514) 581-9314

ronbonboo

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 12:19 pm
So I thought it's just a ponytail fall. Well not work $980!!!!! I can just put my fall on. And then I tried on a wunderwig and it is not the same. With my fall I put in a lot of work for the pony to look natural, and it pulls. It isn't comfortable. Whereas the wunderwig the pony is as simple as putting up my own hair. It's as comfortable as wearing a tichel. And I can dress it up with a fancy headband and braid or dress it down in a messy bun with a boring headband. #genius #beautifulhair

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 12:39 pm
What is it? Pictures, anyone?
Is the hair human? what is the cap made of?

Ms.MaryMack(inblack)

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 12:46 pm
so they cost around $1000?

pointyshoes

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 12:48 pm
How is it different from a regular wig?

judys

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 1:01 pm
http://yonitwigs.com/wunderwig.html/?sl=en

Maryann

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 9:23 pm
Does it have to be worn in a pony? Can it very worn down?

Orchid

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 10:26 pm
I think it can be worn up or down but must have a band (or hat). True, anyone?

Maryann

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 7:17 am
Yes I see that, but it didn't seem nice enough to wear down? Is that true?

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Feb 28 2016, 11:01 pm
It can't really be worn down. It can be worn in a ponytail or a bun. You have to wear a band with it that is thick all around to cover the edges. It's super easy to wear every day for a really natural look. It will look way better than a fall that you pull back. It can be bought curly or straight and you can easily wash it yourself.

BREINDEL1

Post Sun, Aug 21 2016, 5:52 am
I know another brand is selling this in Israel I am planing on getting one soon,
my sister in law got one full wig and one fall there and said it looks just like the wunder wig just not the same labels and fabric cap but same idea
they are not calling it a wunder wig just a pony/fall wig
its a pony tail wig that has a circle weft sewing so it gives it a better look and must be worn with a head band

I dont remember the name of that other brand just that its cheaper there

I can ask if anyone wants

purpleink

Post Mon, Aug 22 2016, 9:35 am
Breindel1, I would be interested.

Anyone here use the wig all summer? I'm interested in how it held up. I had a mazali pony wig around 5 years ago and it was okay for a bit and then became impossible...

sweetpotato

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 9:51 am
I'm really interested in the wunderwig as well, but haven't seen one in person so I don't know how it works. Anyone own one? How's the hair quality? What do they cost?

seeker

Post Thu, Sep 22 2016, 12:13 am
Hey, there's a new thread about this and I didn't realize we discussed the same thing so recently! Bumping for those on the other thread.

Amother who said the band needs to be thick to cover the edges, does that mean this won't work with just any headband, you need an especially thick one?

Ronbonboo, when you say you can dress it up with a braid, I'm not so experienced with sheitels, wouldn't that pull at the hair and mess up the wig? I'm curious about this. I'm afraid that if I go ahead and get a wig I'll ruin it by mistake... people talk about saving money by washing and styling your own wig but I don't know...

Is making a pony in a regular fall really that bad? I see people apparently doing it all the time. Not a high pony like the ones in the wunderwig website pictures but just gathering the hair a little above the neck and looking fine, and then they can switch to wearing it down on a different type of occasion. I'd be really interested in something like that because I really don't want hair on my neck and shoulders while I'm working but wouldn't mind looking a little less casual sometimes. I'm thinking of going from a no-wig person to a one-wig person so I don't want to limit myself too much even though my main concern is comfort and wear-to-work-ability.

mk613

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 7:00 am
Can anyone report on how it held up over the summer and how much it costs?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 7:11 am
I don't have one but it think it is in the $900 range.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics